Tried out the SMR for for first time.

#1XolacePosted 3/31/2013 2:56:48 PM
So much love for this gun. Anyone have any recommendations on attachments?
---
GT : XOLACE
#2thompsontalker7Posted 3/31/2013 3:01:44 PM
If you play Zombies, don't get attached to it there. There's a reason why none of the characters are glad to see it in the box.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
http://www.abload.de/img/aonp7v.gif
#3Xolace(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:05:42 PM
I don't play Zombies. I have Dead Island and the Walking Dead for that. :P
---
#4slaveanselmoPosted 3/31/2013 3:15:33 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
If you play Zombies, don't get attached to it there. There's a reason why none of the characters are glad to see it in the box.

Because it doesn't shoot straight?
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#5SquireRamzaPosted 3/31/2013 3:20:09 PM
It's both my second favorite gun and the one I have the second highest volume of kills with (trumped by the B23R in both cases). Since I finished prestiging it I can't remember the last time that I had any configuration of attachments other than Stock + Suppressor. Stock is great since it makes it really hard for people to hit you at the medium-long ranges the gun is really great at. Suppressor because you can still manage 2 or 3 shot kills from reasonably minimal distances. I've never really seen the need to put an ACOG or Target Finder on it (the latter seems a very popular option however) because the Iron Sights are wonderful.

I'd recommend the Art of War camo on it; Gold and Cherry Blossom, my two usual go-to's, look kind of dumb on it.
---
"But we, who name ourselves its sovereigns--we,
Half dust, half deity, alike unfit to sink or to soar."
#6Astro_B0mbPosted 3/31/2013 3:34:20 PM
I like mms and stock on it.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#7OrlandoMagicianPosted 3/31/2013 3:51:23 PM
slaveanselmo posted...

Its damage stinks too so it's useless unless you have no points and ammo otherwise. I love how BO1 characters hated the Python despite being one of the strongest non WW shot for shot.
#8slaveanselmoPosted 3/31/2013 3:53:34 PM
OrlandoMagician posted...
slaveanselmo posted...

Its damage stinks too so it's useless unless you have no points and ammo otherwise. I love how BO1 characters hated the Python despite being one of the strongest non WW shot for shot.

Python/Cobra Might be my favorite Zombie mode gun in this game.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#9Xolace(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 5:15:52 PM
SquireRamza posted...
It's both my second favorite gun and the one I have the second highest volume of kills with (trumped by the B23R in both cases). Since I finished prestiging it I can't remember the last time that I had any configuration of attachments other than Stock + Suppressor. Stock is great since it makes it really hard for people to hit you at the medium-long ranges the gun is really great at. Suppressor because you can still manage 2 or 3 shot kills from reasonably minimal distances. I've never really seen the need to put an ACOG or Target Finder on it (the latter seems a very popular option however) because the Iron Sights are wonderful.

I'd recommend the Art of War camo on it; Gold and Cherry Blossom, my two usual go-to's, look kind of dumb on it.

I'm definitely planning on getting the Suppressor. I'll have to choose between Quickdraw and Stock though.
---
#10mac08801Posted 3/31/2013 6:55:49 PM
Xolace posted...
So much love for this gun. Anyone have any recommendations on attachments?

acog + grip regardless of what anyone says