LMFAO WOW I got kicked from a Hardcore S&D game because...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. LMFAO WOW I got kicked from a Hardcore S&D game because...
3 years ago#1
...some idiot on my team shot two of my bouncing betties and got HIMSELF killed.

Ridiculous how that even works out.
Super Delicious Ultra Great Atomic Mega Hyper Maximillian Posting Power! Are the GameFAQ boards doomed to be plagued by idiots?
3 years ago#2
Your fault. Don't use Betties.
3 years ago#3
Your fault. Don't play hardcore.
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot, an assassin that's second to none, the man with the golden gun
3 years ago#4
Lol wow if he was that suicidal he should of been kicked. But I will now keep this in mind when playing hardcore
Death is a dream on the journey to true awakening.
3 years ago#5
Nriepw posted...
Your fault. Don't play Hardcore.
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
3 years ago#6
I play hardcore because I often get tired of shooting people a bunch of times and they don't die.
Super Delicious Ultra Great Atomic Mega Hyper Maximillian Posting Power! Are the GameFAQ boards doomed to be plagued by idiots?
3 years ago#7
TheRedKirby posted...
I play hardcore because I often get tired of shooting people a bunch of times and they don't die.

You would think playing a mode where every gun is a 1SK would only amplify the frustration of getting a million hitmarkers.
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
3 years ago#8
TheRedKirby posted...

You would think playing a mode where every gun is a 1SK would only amplify the frustration of getting a million hitmarkers.

It's not even a 1 shot kill. You can definitely get hitmarkers, in fact, probably 3 max before the kill.

Depends on how far you are/how strong your gun is though.

On a side note, some dumb kid I teamkilled in this one game for getting the bomb and "rapping" to a tree actually stalked me for a bit, joining my party and 2 other games I joined (I quit the first one). In one round, everyone on my team was dead after the bomb was planted and he killed his teammate who was defusing with a C4 and let the bomb blow up.

Frickin' hilarious. Kid's got problems tho.
3 years ago#9
TheRedKirby posted...

Yeah killing people in 3-4 bullets is so difficult, lol... god hardcore players are terrible
3 years ago#10
TheRedKirby posted...

Yeah killing people in 3-4 bullets is so difficult, lol... god hardcore players are terrible

No one said it was "difficult", genius. It's ANNOYING shooting someone 4+ times and them not dying. Try thinking before you post next time.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. LMFAO WOW I got kicked from a Hardcore S&D game because...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived