LMFAO WOW I got kicked from a Hardcore S&D game because...

#1TheRedKirbyPosted 3/31/2013 7:25:58 PM(edited)
...some idiot on my team shot two of my bouncing betties and got HIMSELF killed.

Ridiculous how that even works out.
---
Super Delicious Ultra Great Atomic Mega Hyper Maximillian Posting Power! Are the GameFAQ boards doomed to be plagued by idiots?
#2NriepwPosted 3/31/2013 7:29:53 PM
Your fault. Don't use Betties.
#3fatclemenzaPosted 3/31/2013 7:30:18 PM
Your fault. Don't play hardcore.

---
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot, an assassin that's second to none, the man with the golden gun
#4DyphearrPosted 3/31/2013 7:31:25 PM
Lol wow if he was that suicidal he should of been kicked. But I will now keep this in mind when playing hardcore
---
Death is a dream on the journey to true awakening.
#5BipBapBamPosted 3/31/2013 7:33:53 PM
Nriepw posted...
Your fault. Don't play Hardcore.

---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#6TheRedKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:49:08 PM
I play hardcore because I often get tired of shooting people a bunch of times and they don't die.
---
Super Delicious Ultra Great Atomic Mega Hyper Maximillian Posting Power! Are the GameFAQ boards doomed to be plagued by idiots?
#7irishman5705Posted 3/31/2013 7:53:40 PM
TheRedKirby posted...
I play hardcore because I often get tired of shooting people a bunch of times and they don't die.

You would think playing a mode where every gun is a 1SK would only amplify the frustration of getting a million hitmarkers.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#8TheRedKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:30:18 PM(edited)
TheRedKirby posted...

You would think playing a mode where every gun is a 1SK would only amplify the frustration of getting a million hitmarkers.

It's not even a 1 shot kill. You can definitely get hitmarkers, in fact, probably 3 max before the kill.

Depends on how far you are/how strong your gun is though.

On a side note, some dumb kid I teamkilled in this one game for getting the bomb and "rapping" to a tree actually stalked me for a bit, joining my party and 2 other games I joined (I quit the first one). In one round, everyone on my team was dead after the bomb was planted and he killed his teammate who was defusing with a C4 and let the bomb blow up.

Frickin' hilarious. Kid's got problems tho.
---
#9Aether_LyricPosted 3/31/2013 10:28:16 PM
TheRedKirby posted...

Yeah killing people in 3-4 bullets is so difficult, lol... god hardcore players are terrible
#10TheRedKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:33:13 PM
TheRedKirby posted...

Yeah killing people in 3-4 bullets is so difficult, lol... god hardcore players are terrible

No one said it was "difficult", genius. It's ANNOYING shooting someone 4+ times and them not dying. Try thinking before you post next time.
---