Anyone with diamond camo on LMGs is terrible at COD.

#1DeViLXinCaRnATePosted 4/1/2013 12:18:22 AM
Just saying. You all know its true. You're the people no one likes to play who head glitches behind anything you can find while ADSing the entire game with your 3 shot target finding gun with 100+ bullets in a clip.

Bonus points for those of you who use this strategy, but still have under a 1.25 K/D and/or have under 400 SPM.
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#2WOT BSPosted 4/1/2013 12:26:11 AM
its using cover. if you dont like it dont run back there again or switch to 1 of your classes that actually has tactical grenades / equipment and or cold blooded

also, cool generalizations about k/d and spm. heard of search and destroy?
---
GT: Extract Hz
#3DeViLXinCaRnATe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 12:31:25 AM
WOT BS posted...
its using cover. if you dont like it dont run back there again or switch to 1 of your classes that actually has tactical grenades / equipment and or cold blooded

also, cool generalizations about k/d and spm. heard of search and destroy?

If you play SnD then your K/D better be at least a 2.0 if you're using the MLG setup I just mentioned.

And its not using cover when you're there the entire game. Most LMG users stay in the same head glitch or window the ENTIRE MATCH.
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#4zxrax_alt_1Posted 4/1/2013 12:31:47 AM
the MLG setup

yep
---
http://twitch.tv/vraage | GT: v Raage
i7-3820 @4.875GHz | 2x HD7970 | 16GB 2000MHz | Rampage IV Formula | 250GB 840 SSD +2TB | Custom Watercooling | 1440p IPS
#5AlexanaxelaPosted 4/1/2013 12:33:00 AM
all i heard was "come outfire my smg with your mk48 up close plz."
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#6DeViLXinCaRnATe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 12:40:13 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

All I read was "Excuse me, fine gentleman who is considered the "Original Poster", please allow me the opportunity to qualify my reasons for camping so that you may see why I play Call of Duty as I do. I enjoy sitting within the safety of a spot on the map where the enemy can only see the tip of my head and firing my nearly innumerable supply of bullets at all those who pass with a large red flash on my screen. I can not and will not play otherwise because I lack the gun skill to match your ability to outgun the opposition in an open playing field that does not provide me with an unfair advantage that I can exploit."
---
#7WOT BSPosted 4/1/2013 12:49:00 AM
DeViLXinCaRnATe posted...
Alexanaxela posted...

All I read was "Excuse me, fine gentleman who is considered the "Original Poster", please allow me the opportunity to qualify my reasons for camping so that you may see why I play Call of Duty as I do. I enjoy sitting within the safety of a spot on the map where the enemy can only see the tip of my head and firing my nearly innumerable supply of bullets at all those who pass with a large red flash on my screen. I can not and will not play otherwise because I lack the gun skill to match your ability to outgun the opposition in an open playing field that does not provide me with an unfair advantage that I can exploit."

"Sir, i am quite flustered and would like to request that you please come out from your position of power so we may engage in a gunfight where i hold an advantage. I regret asking you this, but this stems from the repetition of my inability to use another route, weapon class or setup and that simply renders me incabable of defending myself from your video game prowess. "
---
GT: Extract Hz
#8DeViLXinCaRnATe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 12:59:12 AM
WOT BS posted...
Alexanaxela posted...

"Sir, i am quite flustered and would like to request that you please come out from your position of power so we may engage in a gunfight where i hold an advantage. I regret asking you this, but this stems from the repetition of my inability to use another route, weapon class or setup and that simply renders me incabable of defending myself from your video game prowess. "

Well, good sir, I would at this point in time like to refer you to my player card for Call Of Duty. If you were to observe closely enough, you would see that my top two guns used are sniper rifles, with sub machine gun kills only accounting for about 25% of my total kills. So before you choose to make broad and sweeping statements about my play style, please read up."
---
#9MasterSplinterWPosted 4/1/2013 1:32:57 AM
WOT BS posted...
Alexanaxela posted...

Well, good sir, I would at this point in time like to refer you to my player card for Call Of Duty. If you were to observe closely enough, you would see that my top two guns used are sniper rifles, with sub machine gun kills only accounting for about 25% of my total kills. So before you choose to make broad and sweeping statements about my play style, please read up."

I'll beat you both in Halo 2
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad
#10G13sBEARGRYLLSPosted 4/1/2013 1:34:40 AM
Just saying. You all know its true. You're the people no one likes to play who head glitches behind anything you can find while ADSing the entire game with your 3 shot target finding gun with 100+ bullets in a clip.

Bonus points for those of you who use this strategy, but still have under a 1.25 K/D and/or have under 400 SPM.

or maybe they hate lmg's the same as most of us do and are just getting all the playercards/diamond camo on all weapons?