Anyone with diamond camo on LMGs is terrible at COD.

#21DeViLXinCaRnATe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 4:38:39 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
DeViLXinCaRnATe posted...
WOT BS posted...
its using cover. if you dont like it dont run back there again or switch to 1 of your classes that actually has tactical grenades / equipment and or cold blooded

also, cool generalizations about k/d and spm. heard of search and destroy?

If you play SnD then your K/D better be at least a 2.0 if you're using the MLG setup I just mentioned.

And its not using cover when you're there the entire game. Most LMG users stay in the same head glitch or window the ENTIRE MATCH.

You suck if you let them stay there the entire match. A headglitcher may get me once but within 15 seconds hes eating a C4.

C4 users are even worse at COD than the LMG users...
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#22MrBIGsmilePosted 4/1/2013 4:45:13 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
WOT BS posted...
its using cover. if you dont like it dont run back there again or switch to 1 of your classes that actually has tactical grenades / equipment and or cold blooded

If you play SnD then your K/D better be at least a 2.0 if you're using the MLG setup I just mentioned.

And its not using cover when you're there the entire game. Most LMG users stay in the same head glitch or window the ENTIRE MATCH.

You suck if you let them stay there the entire match. A headglitcher may get me once but within 15 seconds hes eating a C4.

people who cry about everything they dont like thats in the game are even worse at CoD then the C4 users....
---
MrBIGsmile - sort of inactive
#23DeViLXinCaRnATe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:13:45 AM
MrBIGsmile posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
WOT BS posted...

people who cry about everything they dont like thats in the game are even worse at CoD then the C4 users....

Well that escalated quickly...
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#24emericaPosted 4/1/2013 5:30:35 AM
Diamond LMGs, 2.00 kd, 500+ spm in KC and Dom. Get like me.
---
:)
#25ShadowUmbreon42Posted 4/1/2013 5:41:41 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
WOT BS posted...

So you're bad
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400