Friend and I teamed up with a party of 4...

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 4/1/2013 4:36:05 PM
Talk about easy mode... How can people brag about doing so well in a full party? It was a complete joke. We took on 2 other full parties and 2 groups of randumbs.

My friend and I either play solo, or party up when we can. We completely dominated the enemy team and lead the scoreboards for our team by 1500+ points...

Party players bragging about doing good are trash. I wanna see a whole group of people who normally play solo and are considered good, against a whole group who usually play together and are considered good.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#2Mander1861Posted 4/1/2013 4:39:00 PM
No one cares man.
They really dont.
Good or bad at CoD it doesnt matter.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#3WhoDat420Posted 4/1/2013 4:42:54 PM
Gt?
---
Swaq is for ballers, class is for nerds
#4slaveanselmoPosted 4/1/2013 4:44:14 PM
There goes Mander again. telling it like it is..
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
Someone here REAAAAAALLY loves their job. Phenomenal Cosmic Power!!!
#5Mander1861Posted 4/1/2013 4:45:02 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
There goes Mander again. telling it like it is..

Just trying to life coach from a distance yo.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#6SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 4:50:17 PM
Mander1861 posted...
No one cares man.
They really dont.

This is just for all the people who constantly play in a party and brag about beating people who aren't in a party and putting up good scores. It's a joke...
---
#7Mander1861Posted 4/1/2013 4:54:21 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Mander1861 posted...
No one cares man.
They really dont.

This is just for all the people who constantly play in a party and brag about beating people who aren't in a party and putting up good scores. It's a joke...

I know but all it really is, is you admitting that you were secretly jelly about it and now feel you have enough evidence to come back and combat their bragging.
I read your posts.
Its like you think the virtual world and E rep mean something.
The best part is you seem to care alot about one of the worst games that is out right now.
Thats like crying about the plot lines in a Transformer movie.
---
#8SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 4:58:57 PM
Mander1861 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
Mander1861 posted...
No one cares man.
They really dont.

I know but all it really is, is you admitting that you were secretly jelly about it and now feel you have enough evidence to come back and combat their bragging.
I read your posts.
The best part is you seem to care alot about one of the worst games that is out right now.

Let's dissect this:

A: Nice assumption there, I've always laughed at people who play in full parties, since I play solo and usually just make them rage. I love playing against full parties, all have mics = more rage for me to hear. I just think it's funny when people brag about good scores and 'owning' people while playing with a full party. It's like playing combat training almost.
B: Thanks for reading my posts.
C: Yea, I really think e-rep means everything! ESPECIALLY MY KD AND WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME ON THIS BOARD LIEKOMGASDFASD... wow.
D: The best part about that is you're on the board for 'one of the worst games that is out right now'.
E: I've never seen the Transformer movies, not really a movie person. No clue there.
---
#9Mander1861Posted 4/1/2013 5:01:24 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Mander1861 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
Mander1861 posted...
No one cares man.
They really dont.

I read your posts.

Let's dissect this:

A: Nice assumption there, I've always laughed at people who play in full parties, since I play solo and usually just make them rage. I love playing against full parties, all have mics = more rage for me to hear. I just think it's funny when people brag about good scores and 'owning' people while playing with a full party. It's like playing combat training almost.
B: Thanks for reading my posts.
C: Yea, I really think e-rep means everything! ESPECIALLY MY KD AND WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME ON THIS BOARD LIEKOMGASDFASD... wow.
D: The best part about that is you're on the board for 'one of the worst games that is out right now'.
E: I've never seen the Transformer movies, not really a movie person. No clue there.

I wasnt impressed with that dissection at all.
Especially the not seeing Transformers part.
You simply must see it.
Its the movie equivalent of Blops 2.
---
#10SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:04:05 PM
Only movies I've seen recently (past 6 months) are:

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban or something like that. It was on after the show I watched and the remote wasn't near me. Pretty good.
Law Abiding Citizen. Damn good movie. Recommend anything else like that? Probably one of the best I've seen.
---