Friend and I teamed up with a party of 4...

#21MasterSplinterWPosted 4/2/2013 12:36:38 AM
Mander1861 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
Only movies I've seen recently (past 6 months) are:

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban or something like that. It was on after the show I watched and the remote wasn't near me. Pretty good.
Law Abiding Citizen. Damn good movie. Recommend anything else like that? Probably one of the best I've seen.

Im one of the only people that havent seen avatar yet. :(
Last movie I watched was Lincoln and Argo.
Argo is over rated by alot and Lincoln is long and a bit dry but Daniel Day Lewis is a beast of an actor.

Don't see Avatar, it sucks. It was supposed to be Halo, that got cancelled, and so they thought "how can we make 3 hours of 'elite' looking aliens a movie?" then, they pooped out avatar. And that lead actor, the guy from Clash of the Titans, is just pretty bad imo.
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad
#22G13sBEARGRYLLSPosted 4/2/2013 12:45:08 AM
MasterSplinterW posted...
Mander1861 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban or something like that. It was on after the show I watched and the remote wasn't near me. Pretty good.
Law Abiding Citizen. Damn good movie. Recommend anything else like that? Probably one of the best I've seen.

Argo is over rated by alot and Lincoln is long and a bit dry but Daniel Day Lewis is a beast of an actor.

Don't see Avatar, it sucks. It was supposed to be Halo, that got cancelled, and so they thought "how can we make 3 hours of 'elite' looking aliens a movie?" then, they pooped out avatar. And that lead actor, the guy from Clash of the Titans, is just pretty bad imo.

Really?????????

Avatar as a storyline pretty dim, its all about the way it was filmed and the visual effects that make the film amazing to watch defo a must see!!!!! also went to see life of Pi really not my sort of film in any way however visually one of the best films ive ever seen
#23MasterSplinterWPosted 4/2/2013 12:57:11 AM
G13sBEARGRYLLS posted...
Mander1861 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

Really?????????

Avatar as a storyline pretty dim, its all about the way it was filmed and the visual effects that make the film amazing to watch defo a must see!!!!! also went to see life of Pi really not my sort of film in any way however visually one of the best films ive ever seen

Yep, you confirmed exactly what I'm saying about Avatar. If I'm gonna sit down and waste 3 hours watching a movie, I want a good story, with good actors. But I guesse most of America doesn't agree with me. But they are dumb, and getting dumber, so I don't care.
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad
#24BansheeNTDmodePosted 4/2/2013 1:18:30 AM
Solo should play ffa because randoms always lose to parties
#25roach06Posted 4/2/2013 3:55:32 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
We completely dominated the enemy team and lead the scoreboards for our team by 1500+ points...

1500 points is not "dominating" unless its TDM.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#26SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:17:14 AM
Mander1861 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

What? Supposed to be Halo? Do you not know anything about the movie?....
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI