Anyone want to play some league?

#1supercoolisaacPosted 4/1/2013 8:17:39 PM
I know it's "preseason" or whatever it's called, so the games won't count for placement or anything, but I'd like to play some competitive games.

Looking for platinum/masters players, mic is pretty much mandatory lol. Ill hop on in 10 minutes or so, invites will be sent then.

:)
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#2Planeteer01Posted 4/1/2013 8:29:35 PM
I might play for 40-50 minutes if you have 1-2 more.
#3JonnywestsidePosted 4/1/2013 8:38:52 PM
Can't play now but J/W if I'm Platinum does it benefit my rank to play with other Platinum players or do you want platinum/masters only to make sure they don't suck lol?
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#4CanadianScopezPosted 4/1/2013 8:47:35 PM
why would you post on gamefaqs if you are looking for good players? everyone who is a good player is already on your friendlist (especially steven the show). There is nothing worse than having terribads like sevendaycandle, nuhlified, and johneywestside on your friendlists. They're a bunch of failjacks.
---
Canada > US
Number of users who agree: 37 Number of users who disagree: 0
#5LerthyrPosted 4/1/2013 8:48:21 PM
CanadianScopez posted...
why would you post on gamefaqs if you are looking for good players? everyone who is a good player is already on your friendlist (especially steven the show). There is nothing worse than having terribads like sevendaycandle, nuhlified, and johneywestside on your friendlists. They're a bunch of failjacks.

This.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#6Error_IDELGPosted 4/1/2013 8:48:28 PM

im the best player in the world and am not on TC's friends list
#7CanadianScopezPosted 4/1/2013 8:50:21 PM
Error_IDELG posted...

if you're not on his friends list and post on gfaqs you're probably terribad.
---
Canada > US
Number of users who agree: 37 Number of users who disagree: 0
#8supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:51:49 PM
Planeteer01 posted...
I might play for 40-50 minutes if you have 1-2 more.

still solo :(

Jonnywestside posted...
Can't play now but J/W if I'm Platinum does it benefit my rank to play with other Platinum players or do you want platinum/masters only to make sure they don't suck lol?

Yeah, pretty much.
---
#9supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:52:10 PM
CanadianScopez posted...

lmfao
---
#10Error_IDELGPosted 4/1/2013 8:53:04 PM
Error_IDELG posted...

if you're not on his friends list and post on gfaqs you're probably terribad.

you must of not read the first 7 words of my post