I'm looking for a couple of bodies to party with later today.

#1BgSoAPosted 4/2/2013 11:28:20 AM
Around 6:00 central, I'm looking for two or three people to play with. I prefer Kill Confirmed over any other game type, but I can happily play Domination. I enjoy Hardpoint and Capture the Flag, but I have little experience in those game modes and so I might not be a very useful team mate.

I would prefer competitive team mates who play to win, but don't abuse every unfair trick in the book. I don't use my mic much, and I don't expect you to. I'd like it very much if you pulled your weight with a 1:1 K/D, picking up tags/capping points and not feeding the enemy kill streaks.

I would also greatly prefer it if no streaks higher than the Stealth Chopper were used; people back out in large groups whenever a VSAT goes up, and that's no fun. Lightning Strike bombardments and AGR raids are fun too, and they don't lead to instant rage quitting.

I have the Revolution DLC, so it would be nice if you had it as well. I've never partied with people prior to this, so I don't know if this matters. I do prefer the DLC maps(aside from the Snow Map) to the on disc maps though.

My GT is A Rogue Prodigy if you want to look me up. I'll be on around 6:00 central or so. List your GT and I'll send you an invite. First 3 to apply will be sent game invites.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#2AHarasPosted 4/2/2013 11:33:26 AM
the title makes you sound like a serial killer.
---
Gt: AHaras
#3fatclemenzaPosted 4/2/2013 11:39:17 AM

More like a necrophile actually
---
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot, an assassin that's second to none, the man with the golden gun
#4NyangasmPosted 4/2/2013 11:42:24 AM

More like a necrophile actually

Came to say this.
---
My **** has more life than the PSP battery.
Space CQC > nakama power
#5LerthyrPosted 4/2/2013 11:42:36 AM
You can play with my body, TC. I generally sleep from the hours of 3am-10am central.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#6BgSoA(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:03:48 PM
My serious topic got derailed. Again. Damn you Gamefaqs CoD boards!
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#7GnaTAcEPosted 4/2/2013 3:06:17 PM
TDM and you've got a deal
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)