New Scorestreak Ideas

#1runaway0417Posted 4/2/2013 10:47:29 AM
Me and my friends made this idea up before, thought i share it:

Sam Turret:

Why not bring it back?, but this time, it can be player controlled as well
Cost: 775 Score

Nitrogen Strike:

A Jet flies over an area of the map and dumps liquid Nitrogen all over the Area of effect. Similar to the Napalm Strike, the Nitrogen Strike, any player under the falling strike is instantly frozen, and dies. Any player who touches the Nitrogen afterwards, which stays on the map for 20 seconds before warming up and melting/evaporating, will be slowed down, screen blurry and icy (Like when you go in the water in Call of the Dead, but effect is 3 times faster), and wil eventually die.
Cost: 925 Score

Explosive Turret:

Turret which shoots Grenades instead, but at a slower RoF. Can be player or AI controlled
Cost: 950 Score

Storm PSR:

Player pulls out Storm PSR Sniper from campaign. Has penetration for up to 5 entire walls. Always a OHK, But 3 second charge-up time per shot, and +1 second for every layer added to shoot through. Ammo given is 30/30, and players can only see hostiles through scope who are stationary (Even if your sprinting for 10 seconds, the moment you stop, your visible, but fade away slowly when moving again).
Cost: 1125 Score

Advanced Counter-UAV:

Jams Radar until destroyed, disables enemy's battlechatter announcer (Overlord), and has 1 set of flares.
Cost: 1250 Score

Blackhawk:

Controllable harrier-like drone, which first lands 2 airstrikes over a marked beacon (Are given a red smoke grenade to throw down), then can hover over enemy territory, and shoot below. Has a machine gun available to shoot below, and also has 6 rockets to take down enemy aircraft with (You can fly upwards, aim at a UAV, and kill it with a missile). Has 2 flares, and can be AI controlled
Cost: 1425 Score

CLAW:

A huge controllable robot drone, with high firepower, high health, but low mobility. Can be AI controlled, with 5835 HP, shoots between 3 firing modes, High RoF Machine guns, Valkyrie rockets, or a high-ranged Thermal Flamethrower.
Cost: 1650 Score

Stampede:

A wave of AI controlled RC-XD's come into the map for 60 seconds, hunt down enemies, and, when no enemy is present, may patrol around an objective area. Each RC-XD is smaller then the single, player controlled one, but are faster and killed in 1 bullet with anything. Only 30 max spawn in, and after the 60 seconds, they bury themselves into the ground, and act as a land mine for the rest of the game.
Cost: 2150 Score

Tika:

A huge drone crashes into the middle of the map, kills all enemy scorestreaks, kills all enemies, and also disables HUD for 75 seconds.
Cost: 3850 Score

This is just a fun list of Scorestreaks that could make the cut in a DLC, or if not, always a fun idea to think about. Tell me if you enjoyed, and feel free to post your ideas below as well!
P.S. Oh, also, i have no idea if i overlapped Score Requirements with another Scorestreak, can you point that out, like if the CLAW and the VTOL warship both needed 1650 Score or something?
---
Roses are Red; Violets are Red; Everything is Red; I set your Garden on Fire.
The Cow Says: Moo! The Doggie Says: Bow Wow! The Doctor Says: Die!
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 4/2/2013 10:53:29 AM
750 points - a room with a moose

players that you kill must wait 7 seconds before respawning, but instead of seeing the killcam they'll see a moose in a white room eating walnuts
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#3runaway0417(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 10:54:44 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

players that you kill must wait 7 seconds before respawning, but instead of seeing the killcam they'll see a moose in a white room eating walnuts

WTF?
Ok, i'll be honest, i lol'ed at this...where do you come up with this? You should become a writer
---
Roses are Red; Violets are Red; Everything is Red; I set your Garden on Fire.
The Cow Says: Moo! The Doggie Says: Bow Wow! The Doctor Says: Die!
#4jamejamePosted 4/2/2013 11:01:38 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

I'd buy that as DLC.
#5ZuuFPosted 4/2/2013 11:41:23 AM
Smoke Bomb 400pts
-it's like a smoke grenade, but about three times as wide, and lasts 30 seconds; it would contain something to nullify Dual Band scopes and MMS

SAM Turret 600pts
-like it was before, but will only fire two rockets (guaranteed to take down larger aircraft, or two UAV/CUAVs)

Napalm Strike 700pts
-like it was in BO1, but without a hard counter; lasts 20 seconds

Deployable Cover 500pts
-like a care package, but at a hight where you cannot shoot over it if crouched; lasts until destroyed (3,000 health, if players have 100; think of it as a solid chunk of lead)

Sonic Crash 800pts
-a sonic sound is emitted that cancels out enemy equipment (everything that isn't a grenade; claymores, bouncing betties, trophy systems, shock charges, and whatever else may apply); lasts 20 seconds

Delayed Reinforcements 1,200pts
-gives enemy players a forced spawn delay of five seconds (15 if it's a gamemode where spawns exist in waves); lasts three minutes, or three of their deaths

Expendable Aid 1,500pts
-four soldiers wielding Assault Shields and Five-Sevens spawn, doing one lap around the map killing enemies; 150 health, and only the one life; the exist on Regular difficulty)
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
Feel free to check my ZuuF facebook page for samples.
#6NinjaDeath911Posted 4/2/2013 11:57:19 AM
How bout UAV/AIR STRIKE/AI Controlled Pave Low

That's it
#7GnaTAcEPosted 4/2/2013 12:17:48 PM
2500 points - Relax-o-vision : Cause you deserve it. Cannot be killed while watching.

Everybody instantly drops after you're back.

Killcam just shows your last kill, a shot of you in third person view, then everybody dropping.
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
#8FeelMyBladePosted 4/2/2013 12:22:48 PM
The storm psr might get abused.

You can leave 1 ammo remaining and use it to see enemies behind the walls. If the range of the detection was limited, then it may be more fair.

Or you can give it unlimited ammo and put a time limit on it. Similar to the dragonfire.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!
#9gameflakPosted 4/2/2013 12:26:23 PM
Most of these are seriously OP.

And seriously, what could be more annoying than a swarm of rcxd's?...just, no.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#10GnaTAcEPosted 4/2/2013 12:30:34 PM
gameflak posted...
Most of these are seriously OP.

And seriously, what could be more annoying than a swarm of rcxd's?...just, no.

Relax-o-Vision overpowered? Passive-aggression man. Everybody suicides. Not the SS's fault....
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)