I'm probably going to get this game this weekend. Any tips?

#1Kazuma_YagamiPosted 4/2/2013 1:12:15 PM
I pretty much have never played a cod before but I am a good FPS player. I mainly just want to play the multiplayer.

Can you guys give a full explanation on how the radar works? Dies crouching make you undetectable?
#2lilant55Posted 4/2/2013 1:15:57 PM
Yeah don't use this board it's pointless
#3GnaTAcEPosted 4/2/2013 1:21:10 PM
Not like Halo, so none of that crouching stuff. You get uav in like 4 kills. Lasts 30secs.

Test your connection / reset before every session..... You'll need it.

Practice your, "WTHs?"
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
#4DtheBruiserPosted 4/2/2013 2:00:54 PM
Don't sprint everywhere. Seriously. If you want to go faster use lightweight because sprinting can put you at a serious disadvantage if you use it in the wrong place
---
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow
#5GameMaster14GMPosted 4/2/2013 2:10:52 PM
When looking at the playlist set your search preference to Best. U press x to see it when u check the game modes to search.

Guns are fairly balanced from what I use (ar and smg's).

Game is somewhat flexible in customizing

Expect to die to some bs like hunter killer, lag sometimes, lightning strike. Good thing u can play bs as well or whatever style u like.
#6ISkyFireIPosted 4/2/2013 2:23:13 PM
When you first start playing this game, you will not be as good as you may wish. But once you start to learn the maps, spawns, weapons, etc. You will be much better. Once you have (nearly) mastered you're knowledge on those subjects I suggest doing a fresh start from your prestige token so you don't have to deal with crappy stats when your actually a good player
#7GnaTAcEPosted 4/2/2013 2:25:29 PM
ISkyFireI posted...
When you first start playing this game, you will not be as good as you may wish. But once you start to learn the maps, spawns, weapons, etc. You will be much better. Once you have (nearly) mastered you're knowledge on those subjects I suggest doing a fresh start from your prestige token so you don't have to deal with crappy stats when your actually a good player

That's smart, Too bad I'm too lazy to do it. Monthly stats are good enough for me. lol
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
#8Astro_B0mbPosted 4/2/2013 2:26:15 PM
Protip: blops 2 is bad, dont get it.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#9CalvinCandiePosted 4/2/2013 2:34:52 PM(edited)
Quit any time you die instantly (one bullet), whether it's from lag, a shotgun, a sniper, a random car exploding, target finder, etc. Just back out, find another lobby.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#10C_Dub7Posted 4/2/2013 2:35:48 PM
Save your money.
---
"Nice PowerPoint, sugar-****." - Leonard Powers
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex