I'm probably going to get this game this weekend. Any tips?

#11ISkyFireIPosted 4/2/2013 2:38:46 PM
If you guys don't like this game, get off the board. You ruin it for everyone.
#12Frost_LASERPosted 4/2/2013 2:40:32 PM
C_Dub7 posted...
Save your money.
#13GnaTAcEPosted 4/2/2013 2:41:13 PM
Frost_LASER posted...
C_Dub7 posted...
Save your money.

Then buy the next COD
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
#14MrB730Posted 4/2/2013 2:45:48 PM
You have to have the mentality that no death is your fault. Its always everyone else's fault. That's a big rule in this community.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
#15f41lurizerPosted 4/2/2013 2:47:31 PM
Number 1 tip:
Play a bit of campaign first (to get yourself acquainted with the controls)
Play some offline combat training with bots second (use some lower unlocked stuff, which will be on the upper left of its category when you do)
Play some online combat training (bootcamp) to get used to playing real people
Play some online games in gamemodes that sound interesting. Try to get a feel for them.

Then you can always play bootcamp(objective) if you want to practice on people of a (usually lower) skill level.
#16ISkyFireIPosted 4/2/2013 2:49:37 PM
f41lurizer posted...
Number 1 tip:
Play a bit of campaign first (to get yourself acquainted with the controls)
Play some offline combat training with bots second (use some lower unlocked stuff, which will be on the upper left of its category when you do)
Play some online combat training (bootcamp) to get used to playing real people
Play some online games in gamemodes that sound interesting. Try to get a feel for them.

Then you can always play bootcamp(objective) if you want to practice on people of a (usually lower) skill level.

This ^
#17crazy427Posted 4/2/2013 2:54:08 PM
Use the MK48. Unlock the target finder. Throw a silencer on that bad boy and prepare to hear plenty of crying in the lobby.
---
Gamertag- Will G IS Crazy
#18GramsAndOuncesPosted 4/2/2013 2:58:23 PM
Play free for all to start with to learn the maps. There is no pressure to do good as you aren't on a team.
#19CalvinCandiePosted 4/2/2013 3:12:53 PM
P.S. dont play on my team.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#20Knightmare1128Posted 4/2/2013 3:33:58 PM
DtheBruiser posted...
Don't sprint everywhere. Seriously. If you want to go faster use lightweight because sprinting can put you at a serious disadvantage if you use it in the wrong place

I sprint EVERYWHERE and have no problems, but I see what you mean I'm sure theres some situations where I died because of it maybe just never paid attention.

Anyways, Play some combat training and get the feel first, trust me I wish CoD 4 had that, it helps. After getting comfortable, if you feel you can't discriminate between enemies / freindlies jump into some FFA if you feel you can, jump into TDM and learn the maps, find your favorite guns, playstyles etc.. After jump into some Objectives if you find the need. :D
---
You only wake up when you sleep