Lol COD Championships but the game takes little to no skill to play.

#21supercoolisaacPosted 4/2/2013 2:32:37 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
Pixel_fist posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
roach06 posted...
yea because "twitch shooters" like Counter-strike take no skill.

People who say this are usually terrible.

The mere fact that some people have 3KD and others have 0.5 proves that the game takes skill. Period.

Except when you take camping and lag compensation into consideration, suddenly these numbers lose meaning. Uh oh, there goes your point.

I have a camping sort of gameplay, but I do a more so idea of area control. They know where I am, I just have better positioning. This game is all about positioning and knowing high traffic areas. People who can master this and read mini maps (aka if your friendly dies, there must be a guy there vs if there are tons of friendlies looking one way, possibly check the other?).

People do say this game takes no skill, but there are barriers with games. When you fight bad people, or use OP guns, you dont need to know the stuff mentioned above. But when you use LMG's, assault rifles, superior cover, and lane management is what makes you a devastating player that can constantly drop scorestreaks. KD is about luck and positioning.

Either way though, this game does take a fair amount of skill if you're avoiding the usual run and gun play and it is the type of players that understand map control that are able to beat run and gunners 9 out of 10 times.

Is that you gravity?

lmfao oh my..
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#22fatclemenzaPosted 4/2/2013 2:45:56 PM
Except when you take camping and lag compensation into consideration, suddenly these numbers lose meaning. Uh oh, there goes your point.

So you're admitting to making excuses for being bad?
---
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot, an assassin that's second to none, the man with the golden gun
#23XT3M3Posted 4/2/2013 3:01:22 PM
COUGH

http://www.twitch.tv/mlgcod

COUGH
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 41-29 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 11-12-3 4th Place
#24dso5000Posted 4/2/2013 3:55:38 PM
GnaTAcE posted...
I agree but I also think Halo length gun fights are a little two long, particularly long range...

4shots ...nade one shot h3 ez and competive
---
...Why Fhy...
gt- i Assist Alot
#25hail_filthPosted 4/2/2013 4:29:47 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
And you're not flying around the country playing cod for a living....why?

Should be easy, it takes no skill.

That's what I was thinking, if it takes no skill and is super easy... why isn't TC in the CoD championships?
---
We each owe a death. There are no exceptions. But oh, god. Sometimes the green mile seems so long.
GT: Nafinchin