Scorestreak Kills should NOT count towards KD...

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 4/2/2013 3:41:19 PM
Running random streak combos, Warthog, Lodestar, Swarm on Turbine.

Went 94-2 (died at the end by jumping off a ledge since I refuse to just have 1 death).

12 Warthog Kills (ehh)
21 Lodestar Kills
42 Swarm Kills

That's a total of 75 kills from the streaks. I got 15 kills with my gun and 4 from C4... I don't understand why people think the scorestreak kills should count towards your overall KD. It's too damn easy to just get crap and chain it together with a capture or 2 while the streaks are up...

That class is just pure easy mode... If you need a silencer, just pick up a gun it'll probably have it.

Ran this class today.

AN-94 (naked)

Flak Jacket + Hardline
Scavenger
Tactical Mask + Dexterity (I'd rather TM than Engineer)

C4
EMP Grenade

/ifollowedthecrowd
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#2HarryHedgehogPosted 4/2/2013 4:36:35 PM
>Makes a topic bragging about a good game
>No one responds
>Makes another topic about the same game

?
---
Trying to motivate myself to play: DeathSmiles (1 and 2), Crash Bash, Touhou series, OoT3D Master Quest, Mega Man Legends 1
#3SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:39:39 PM
HarryHedgehog posted...
>Makes a topic bragging about a good game
>No one responds
>Makes another topic about the same game

?

No, that topic was me just letting everyone know I'm so terribad I killed myself in my own Lodestar 1 Lodestar kill away from my 2nd Swarm. It just mentioned the 94 kill game...

I really think it's dumb that crap like the influences your KD.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#4SkilzMCPosted 4/2/2013 4:48:41 PM
You're wrong.

End of discussion.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#5colonelkurzPosted 4/2/2013 7:25:40 PM
I agree chaining for the win........ O wait everyone likes chaining.

SkilzMC posted...
You're wrong.

End of discussion.
#6Mr_CumberdalePosted 4/2/2013 7:32:39 PM
Yeah, tell me about it. Scorestreaks can severely inflate your KD.

I usually run UAV -> CUAV -> Lightning Strike/VSAT in TDM and average upper 3s KD.
For fun this week, I have been running UAV -> Hellstorm -> Lightining Strike and I have a 5 KD.

Using the Hellstorm and Lightning Strike right after each other is devastating. :D
---
GT: Why you quit
#7MasterSplinterWPosted 4/2/2013 7:37:18 PM
I play mostly FFA and run like a squirrel, so I'm not getting a ton of streaks.
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad
#8SkilzMCPosted 4/2/2013 7:50:29 PM(edited)
If scorestreaks didn't count towards your KD than running non-lethals shouldn't be an option either. Because they guy running UAV, CUAV and VSAT is going to have a higher "KD" than the guy with the lodestar.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC