Are the PDW/MSMC still considered op?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Are the PDW/MSMC still considered op?
3 years ago#1
Once Treyarch started nerfing them I decided to diamond out my AR's because I figured Vonderhaar would nerf them into uselessness.

So what's the consensus on these guns? I've used the MSMC minimally since the lates patch and the PDW only when I pick it up as a secondary. Do people still considered them overpowered? and if so.. ARE they?
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#2
Yes, best weapons in the game still.
3 years ago#3
I'd say no. PDW-57 isn't that great at mid range due to recoil. MSMC is still okay, but it's not OP.
GT: Why you quit
3 years ago#4
I don't know about being OP, but the msmc is still pretty decent. Pdw got nerfed, but some people still prefer it.

There really isn't a gun that is OP in this game. Just decent.
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!
3 years ago#5
FeelMyBlade posted...
I don't know about being OP, but the msmc is still pretty decent. Pdw got nerfed, but some people still prefer it.

There really isn't a gun that is OP in this game. Just decent.

That's how I felt before the nerfs. But apparently Treyarch didn't agree.
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#6
MSMC is still one of the top 3 weapons in the game IMO. PDW was never in the top 5 it was just overused because of the 50 bullets so got hit with the same nerf.
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
3 years ago#7
Jonnywestside posted...
MSMC is still one of the top 3 weapons in the game IMO. PDW was never in the top 5 it was just overused because of the 50 bullets so got hit with the same nerf.

The PDW was my favorite pre-patches.
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#8
Never were OP, still aren't remotely OP
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot, an assassin that's second to none, the man with the golden gun
3 years ago#9
Are they still top tier?
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#10
Unless speed is a priority, ARs are better
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot, an assassin that's second to none, the man with the golden gun
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Are the PDW/MSMC still considered op?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived