Are the PDW/MSMC still considered op?

#1SkilzMCPosted 4/2/2013 4:23:29 PM
Once Treyarch started nerfing them I decided to diamond out my AR's because I figured Vonderhaar would nerf them into uselessness.

So what's the consensus on these guns? I've used the MSMC minimally since the lates patch and the PDW only when I pick it up as a secondary. Do people still considered them overpowered? and if so.. ARE they?
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#2MrArmageddon8Posted 4/2/2013 4:26:13 PM
Yes, best weapons in the game still.
#3Mr_CumberdalePosted 4/2/2013 4:27:50 PM
I'd say no. PDW-57 isn't that great at mid range due to recoil. MSMC is still okay, but it's not OP.
---
GT: Why you quit
#4FeelMyBladePosted 4/2/2013 4:29:58 PM
I don't know about being OP, but the msmc is still pretty decent. Pdw got nerfed, but some people still prefer it.

There really isn't a gun that is OP in this game. Just decent.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!
#5SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:34:35 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
I don't know about being OP, but the msmc is still pretty decent. Pdw got nerfed, but some people still prefer it.

There really isn't a gun that is OP in this game. Just decent.

That's how I felt before the nerfs. But apparently Treyarch didn't agree.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#6JonnywestsidePosted 4/2/2013 4:55:23 PM
MSMC is still one of the top 3 weapons in the game IMO. PDW was never in the top 5 it was just overused because of the 50 bullets so got hit with the same nerf.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#7SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:57:29 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
MSMC is still one of the top 3 weapons in the game IMO. PDW was never in the top 5 it was just overused because of the 50 bullets so got hit with the same nerf.

The PDW was my favorite pre-patches.
---
- GT Skillz MC
#8fatclemenzaPosted 4/2/2013 4:58:23 PM
Never were OP, still aren't remotely OP
---
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot, an assassin that's second to none, the man with the golden gun
#9SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:59:45 PM
Are they still top tier?
---
- GT Skillz MC
#10fatclemenzaPosted 4/2/2013 5:02:38 PM
Unless speed is a priority, ARs are better
---
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot, an assassin that's second to none, the man with the golden gun