Are the PDW/MSMC still considered op?

#11SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:04:27 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Unless speed is a priority, ARs are better

Yeah the AN-94 is my current favorite. But they really are all stellar except for the M27, it's a dial-up gun in DSL world.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#12SevenDayCandlePosted 4/2/2013 5:09:14 PM
SkilzMC posted...
Are they still top tier?

I'd say the MSMC yes, the PDW is hit or miss for people.

I'd say the 'top' guns in the game are the MSMC, AN-94, FAL, TFLMG, and maybe the Type-25 after the most recent patch.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#13GnaTAcEPosted 4/2/2013 6:24:10 PM
Nop. MP7 is op now.
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
#14superchild211Posted 4/2/2013 6:24:45 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
SkilzMC posted...
Are they still top tier?

I'd say the 'top' guns in the game are the MSMC, AN-94, FAL, TFLMG, and maybe the Type-25 after the most recent patch.

How noticeable is the movement speed buff for the Type 25? Did they basically turn it into a jumbo SMG?
---
"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."
#15SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:05:12 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
SkilzMC posted...
Are they still top tier?

I tried out the MSMC for an hour.. I really don't like it. Prefer the MP7 actually.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#16SevenDayCandlePosted 4/2/2013 7:08:31 PM
superchild211 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
SkilzMC posted...
Are they still top tier?

How noticeable is the movement speed buff for the Type 25? Did they basically turn it into a jumbo SMG?

I believe a normal AR has a 95% movement speed, an SMG has 100% movement speed, and the Type-25 has a 96.5-97% movement speed. It's noticeable, not really that impressive, but definitely noticeable and helps out.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#17achimedPosted 4/2/2013 7:08:46 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

There really isn't a gun that is OP in this game. Just decent.

Proud of you!
---
I fight for my friends.
#critical hit
#18achimedPosted 4/2/2013 7:13:14 PM
SkilzMC posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Unless speed is a priority, ARs are better

Yeah the AN-94 is my current favorite. But they really are all stellar except for the M27, it's a dial-up gun in DSL world.

The M27 is good. Really good. The lack of recoil makes it amazing at ranges and laser makes is decent at close range. Not a single problem with it, and it's my favorite weapon alongside the AN-94 and SVU.
---
I fight for my friends.
#critical hit
#19WOT BSPosted 4/2/2013 7:17:06 PM
nah, never really were IMO. just very marginally better. they did it on purpose IMO. they've always given the guns with the worst design / sound better than average performance so people will use them

examples: ump, m16, mp40, ump, pm-9, famas, pdw
---
GT: Extract Hz
#20SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:24:24 PM
WOT BS posted...
nah, never really were IMO. just very marginally better. they did it on purpose IMO. they've always given the guns with the worst design / sound better than average performance so people will use them

examples: ump, m16, mp40, ump, pm-9, famas, pdw

Did you just put the PM-9 in a category with the MP40?
---
- GT Skillz MC