Every one is hating small maps. WHY?

#1Lerp85Posted 4/2/2013 10:26:06 PM
Back in the day every one wanted them, now that we get them every one hates them and wants them gone, even though the smallest maps in past games people loved. I seriously don't get it, it makes no sense.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#2FeelMyBladePosted 4/2/2013 10:28:18 PM
Small maps are the best. Shipment from CoD4 was a treat.

Most of the people who hate small maps probably do poorly on them.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!
#3fignuts198282Posted 4/2/2013 10:29:54 PM
I love them. Ranking up goes much faster in chaos mosh pit.
#4ingo4Posted 4/2/2013 10:30:57 PM
Probably since SMGs are so beastly this time around. But I love the small maps. It gives my rambo lone-wolf playstyle room to shine. I've always liked the smaller maps since I've been a run and gunner since COD4.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#5Lerp85(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 10:31:03 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

I don't like maps so small they are cramped, and did not like shipment. People complaining about being spawned in line of sight should play on that map, it was impossible to spawn not in front of some one, and that is on FFA.

I just don't get all the complaining, I like a lot of the maps on this game, don't like nuketown for the most part, it would be good for FFA but oh well.
---
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#6FeelMyBladePosted 4/2/2013 10:34:57 PM
Lerp85 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

I don't like maps so small they are cramped, and did not like shipment. People complaining about being spawned in line of sight should play on that map, it was impossible to spawn not in front of some one, and that is on FFA.

I just don't get all the complaining, I like a lot of the maps on this game, don't like nuketown for the most part, it would be good for FFA but oh well.

I understand shipment to an extent, but trust me, when dominating on that map is just fun, especially if you have a decent team.

Nuketown has issues with spawn flipping and certain spots are cramped. It would all depend on team work. When you have a decent team, you have a much less chance of getting spawn killed.

Hijacked is one of my favorite maps this game.
---
Best CoD yet! Love it!
#7landsharkx619Posted 4/2/2013 10:36:22 PM
Small maps are cool just never liked nuketown though, i think the spawns bother everyone but its gonna happen either way lol
---
---
-Landshark, the reason you're afraid to go alone Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3449-6463
#8DemotivatingPosted 4/2/2013 10:37:45 PM
It's not a problem with small maps themselves, it's a problem with most maps being small. Variety in map sizes is a good thing, and I don't see how anyone can argue otherwise.
#9FeelMyBladePosted 4/2/2013 10:38:43 PM
Most maps in this game are medium sized.

Perfect for CoD's style.
---
Best CoD yet! Love it!
#10Lerp85(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 10:42:44 PM
Demotivating posted...
It's not a problem with small maps themselves, it's a problem with most maps being small. Variety in map sizes is a good thing, and I don't see how anyone can argue otherwise.

My whole point is that nothing in this game is as small or cramped as shipment, yet every one loved that map. It makes no sense.
---