I didnt touch the Scar-H until around 9th Prestige...

#1unpleasant_milkPosted 4/3/2013 2:18:31 AM
...Now I love it!

What is about it that I love so much?

The irons are very decent, recoil is smooth, ROF is decent enough and overall - it feels reliable. Like if I need to hit a target at long range, it seems more consistant at doing so than others.
Close range seems fine as well, as my recent experience on Grind testifies.

Maybe everyone has a niche weapon. One that they just seem to do well with.

Has anyone else found the Scar to be perfect?
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting - She sells sanctuary/best cult song
#2sgs11111Posted 4/3/2013 2:20:58 AM
yeah its really good. ive been using it a lot lately. the buff it got made it competitive rather than a hipster gun. my reasoning for not using it was that i was tired of the gun, i used it with hardline so much in mw2 that i was tired of the iron sights and wanted to try out the new guns
#3Aether_LyricPosted 4/3/2013 2:38:38 AM
"smooth" is a really unusual way to describe the Scar's recoil.... it's unpredictable as hell

It's been buffed a few times though. Very long 3-shot kill range now.
#4unpleasant_milk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 2:40:56 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
"smooth" is a really unusual way to describe the Scar's recoil.... it's unpredictable as hell

It's been buffed a few times though. Very long 3-shot kill range now.

lol, you think?

Smooth describes it pretty well, as the recoil on it seems much easier to handle than that of many other weapons.

I wonder if I would have liked it much earlier on - ie, pre patch (x3).
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting - She sells sanctuary/best cult song
#5crazyal888Posted 4/3/2013 2:44:00 AM
I've used the scar-h as my most used weapon since before all the buffs, and I loved it since.
---
GT: NINJA Voltage
#6fakesoundofprogressPosted 4/3/2013 3:07:27 AM
I quite like the SCAR, but sometimes the recoil is too much for me. I love the way it sounds though!
#7ShadowUmbreon42Posted 4/3/2013 3:25:10 AM(edited)
sgs11111 posted...
yeah its really good. ive been using it a lot lately. the buff it got made it competitive rather than a hipster gun. my reasoning for not using it was that i was tired of the gun, i used it with hardline so much in mw2 that i was tired of the iron sights and wanted to try out the new guns

So because it is not used by everyone it's a hipster gun. Logic ftw

Not trying to start anything but everyone says that and it's annoying
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400
#8sgs11111Posted 4/3/2013 3:24:45 AM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
sgs11111 posted...

you agitated, randy?
#9dario1101Posted 4/3/2013 4:26:50 AM
I heard that the SCAR-H is very good, although I never try other guns.
The HAMR is a SCAR-H in LMG form, so if you like the SCAR-H, then you might like the HAMR.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-181! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#10roach06Posted 4/3/2013 4:34:00 AM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
sgs11111 posted...

No it was a hipster gun because people (like you) used it just because no one else was. And looked down on anyone that used a popular gun. That is the definition of hipster.

Now that it is more popular, you will probably stop using it because it is too mainstream.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6