It's sad to say but I just can't enjoy this game

#1JonnywestsidePosted 4/3/2013 8:25:16 AM
It's a mixture of things really but it's just not fun for me anymore. The biggest issue is that it feels how I play and what I do have no outcome on gunfights or the game as a whole. Me having a 40-7 TDM doesn't matter because the 3 guys on the bottom of my team went 9-53 collectively. It doesn't matter that I was pre-aiming the dude I knew was about to round the corner if the connection is on his side he's going to kill me anyway. It doesn't matter how you traverse the map because people are likely to anywhere at anytime and if they're not then the game will spawn them there.

I try to play just for fun but that can be even more stressful. Try using an Assault Shield and you'll just get shot right through it. Try going knife only and you miss swings point blank and will be killed by every headglitcher and SMG sprayer you come across. League Play kept me going for a little while but so few people that it's not uncommon to play full games switching between 1/2 bars and end up outnumbered because of quitters constantly.

I'm going to keep hold of the game since I still have fun on the odd occasion I get to play with my real life friends but I have no use for my revolution DLC. I believe it's possible to license transfer it to someone? if so would anyone like it?
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#2RastaliciousPosted 4/3/2013 8:30:05 AM
Didn't read but you sound like your k.d is between .35 - .95 so send yo gt and ill clan the **** out of you
---
Pass hash from left to right...
Only got five blunts left to light, I'm set tonight...
#3timilayas99Posted 4/3/2013 8:40:20 AM
U mad? Get good scrub. Use tactical mask.
---
---
Go away.
#4Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:41:20 AM
Rastalicious posted...
Didn't read but you sound like your k.d is between .35 - .95 so send yo gt and ill clan the **** out of you

It's like 2+ in pub games but 1.8 overall with League. My enjoyment in this game isn't based primarily on how well I do I just like the feeling that I'm in control of my in-game destiny but I don't feel that way at all with BO2.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#5silentpwnr56Posted 4/3/2013 8:46:31 AM
timilayas99 posted...
U mad? Get good scrub. Use tactical mask.
---

At first this response angered me, then I checked his sig. Good game.
---
GT: Feral Gunner