Fun Classes for teams/clans

#1jimhalpert789Posted 4/3/2013 4:36:56 PM
I was just playing FFA while trying to get my combat knife gold and 3 or 4 of the guys in the lobby were nice about it and made their own knife only classes and we messed around for a while. We're planning on forming a team of 4-6 people and going into random lobbies and just having fun with the game. I'd say that we are going to troll people, but we're really just looking for a fun way to play the game (which could involve trolling or it could not). I suggested we all make ninja turtle classes with Assault shields, ballistic knives, and whatever else we thought would be fun, but i'm having trouble thinking of more fun ideas.

This leads me to my question. What are some suggestions for fun classes to use when teaming up with 4-5 other guys and not taking the game too seriously. I saw a video by the Hidden Masters where they made SUPER-camping classes and just hid in one of the upper rooms on Hijacked with Assault Shields, Guardians, Sentry Guns, Trophy Systems, Bouncing Betties, etc. That could be fun, but it would really only work on TDM or KC. Any suggestions?
---
"I hate so much about the things that you choose to be." Cookies are awarded to users who get the reference.
Cookies awarded so far -- 0
#2roach06Posted 4/3/2013 4:42:07 PM
everyone use Hunter-killers/Guardian/sentry

6 good players with hunter-killer is infuriating to play against

and guardian/sentry + trophy systems in every building is just as lulzy

Everyone using five-seven with lightweight and extreme conditioning would be fun to see...everyone just flying around the map capping objectives and running back flipping spawns 24/7
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#3jimhalpert789(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:46:42 PM
Thanks for the Hunter Killer suggestion, I haven't used the HK since the game came out. I think the five-seven team would be fun, too.
---
"I hate so much about the things that you choose to be." Cookies are awarded to users who get the reference.
#4SevenDayCandlePosted 4/3/2013 5:51:47 PM
I love it when I run into a clan all using crazy and random classes. I'll switch to a random ass class of mine too and have fun with it as well.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#5dark_lungPosted 4/3/2013 5:59:07 PM
knife w or w/o ballistics. I prefer without because you could right trigger a regular knife and switch to a gun anytime.

1st class:
perk 1: lightweight
perk 2: scavenge + fast hands
perk 3: tact mask + extreme conditioning
Tomahawk
2 stun grenades.

The object to this class is to stun and knife. You could switch the stun for flash. Once you do that, you can run up to knife or throw your tomahawk.

2nd class: (9 points)
perk 1: lightweight + ghost
perk 2: cold-blooded
perk 3: dex + dead silence
tactical insertion
c4

The main focus for this knifing class is to ambush in hiding. Some maps have dark places to wait. You can also bait people with your tactical insertion to catch them off guard while you knife them.
---
xbl: ComeAtMeBrody
#6BgSoAPosted 4/3/2013 6:09:49 PM
Assault shield riot line, works wonderfully in GW objective modes.

Six or Seven guys use:

Assault Shield
Five-Seven + Whatever attachment
Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Tactical Mask + Engineer + Perk 3 Greed
Flash Bang/Concussion Grenade x2

Two or Three guys use:

KSG + Red Dot + Long Barrel + Quickdraw + Primary Gunfighter
Flak Jacket
Toughness
Tactical Mask
Flash/Concussion Grenade x2

You are the police! Your squad has been sent in to quell disidance! One shotgun cop sticks with 1-3 riot shielders, who move around the map. The shielders are in front, drawing fire, while the shotgun trooper takes them down from behind. Alternatively, if you want to be members of Swat instead of street cops, replace the KSG with the MTAR/M27/MP7/PDW-57/MSMC.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#7jimhalpert789(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:57:23 PM
BgSoA posted...
Assault shield riot line, works wonderfully in GW objective modes.

Six or Seven guys use:

Assault Shield
Five-Seven + Whatever attachment
Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Tactical Mask + Engineer + Perk 3 Greed
Flash Bang/Concussion Grenade x2

Two or Three guys use:

KSG + Red Dot + Long Barrel + Quickdraw + Primary Gunfighter
Flak Jacket
Toughness
Tactical Mask
Flash/Concussion Grenade x2

You are the police! Your squad has been sent in to quell disidance! One shotgun cop sticks with 1-3 riot shielders, who move around the map. The shielders are in front, drawing fire, while the shotgun trooper takes them down from behind. Alternatively, if you want to be members of Swat instead of street cops, replace the KSG with the MTAR/M27/MP7/PDW-57/MSMC.

This sounds awesome.
---
#8flamepeltPosted 4/3/2013 8:58:02 PM
Flak jacket and lihhtweight
Fast hands and scavenger
Tac mask
Smoke
and some combination of 'cheap' weapons and C4 for last 2 points.
Have everyone play on hijacked an spam put smoke nades and have fun watching enemies try to find you.... Your 'cheap' weapons will add extra lols.