5 Ways to make yourself a better player.
- Topic Archived
- Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
2) Put in cold-blooded perk. I know you guys love toughness, so why not both? Greed the perk 2. There's at least 2 people on any enemy team that uses a target finder. Let's just say you lost that battle because he locks onto you and you can't with all that recoil.
3) Find a gun and stick to it. I'm not saying, this is the gun immediately. It took me 2 prestieges to try out every gun, and so far I love to snipe with the ballista or run with a FAL. Each player is different. While I tried every gun, there were games that I really sucked. Also each map to me is for only specific guns.
4) The most common player is an AR user. Follow it because there's no better balance than an AR. Put stock attachment on that biznatch. I usually shoot down people looking at me and stopping. Don't be an easy target.
5) I know you love playing with your n00b friends, but I think you should go solo for a bit. Practice makes perfect, and if your friend(s) are terrible players, they'll blast it in your ear while you're concentrating on the match. Friends online are fake but your crappy skillz are real.
I'm sure some of you will disagree with these methods, but these methods are for the not-so-skilled. Get better, and if you see me out there, holla back, kiddo.
2 years ago#2
You missed one. ADS while you go round corners, you will always get the first shot off and most likely get the kill.
2 years ago#3
1) leaderboard K/d: i know i'll get hate for this, but it's best to fight someone with "your" caliber. If you're a....0.7 k/d and you see me with a 2.4 k/d...you should leave. Whether you're on my team or not, you won't have the opporunity to kill whether i'm with or against you because I'll either kill you or take your kills. You won't improve.
1 - K/D is not reflective of skill. How you play, who you play with and against, what game mode you play and what guns you use all play some part in your K/D
2 - Cold-blooded is useless
3 - using a variety of weapons makes you adaptable.
4 -ARs are my favourite class but it depends on playstyle
5 - even playing with bad friends is better than solo.
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
2 years ago#4
1. Press and hold RT
...that's it really. Yw.
Victory is my destiny.
(Topic Creator)2 years ago#5
Did you read the last part where it's for not-so-skilled players?
1) telling m ehow you play, who you play with and against....that pretty much describes my first tip. Don't reword it and pretend that I'm making invalid remarks.
2) You must be easy to snipe, find in a crowd of enemies, and target finder will always own you first, which that attachment does take no skill, but I'm pointing out that cold-blooded soft counters it and perhaps infrared.
3) again, I'm talking to the not-so-skilled. Being adaptable are skilled.
4) Just making an excuse to make my point invalid. You ran out of ideas to counter.
5) Wrong, playing with bad friends gives the enemy the upper hand to use higher score streaks. Advanced players know that, but I'm guessing your in between not-so-skilled and advanced, so that's not your fault.
You don't take advice properly because you're not open to the possibility to become a better player. I guess that means you're not so number 3, huh?