CaC/prestige weapon glitch

#16stringzPosted 4/3/2013 8:25:04 PM
this might have been posted on here but im lazy...

so i had my peacekeeper on my 2nd set of CaC's (yea i bought the extra slots why not) and after i prestiged it in first set, it still had all the attachments on my second. neato!
#2RastaliciousPosted 4/4/2013 7:03:14 AM
I got all my fake friends to report you. Enjoy your I.P ban, hacker
---
Pass hash from left to right...
Only got five blunts left to light, I'm set tonight...
#3Jpshadow08Posted 4/4/2013 8:31:06 AM
Yeah i found that out when the new CaC sets got released. It is cool how you can keep attachments but you might not wanna tell that many people because you can

A) Get reset
B) It will get patched.
---
"Halo Reach is like Bush being in office. You're forced to go to war and not allowed to quit." -JoshCubeX
#4StigmaStylePosted 4/4/2013 8:32:04 AM
Jpshadow08 posted...
Yeah i found that out when the new CaC sets got released. It is cool how you can keep attachments but you might not wanna tell that many people because you can

A) Get reset
B) It will get patched.

I find it hard to believe you'll get reset for keeping some attachments on a gun. =p
#5Lerp85Posted 4/4/2013 9:03:31 AM
StigmaStyle posted...
Jpshadow08 posted...

A) Get reset
B) It will get patched.

I find it hard to believe you'll get reset for keeping some attachments on a gun. =p

You get reset for gaining things by cheating so why not?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#6Lerp85Posted 4/4/2013 9:03:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7StigmaStylePosted 4/4/2013 9:05:25 AM
Lerp85 posted...
StigmaStyle posted...
Jpshadow08 posted...

A) Get reset
B) It will get patched.

You get reset for gaining things by cheating so why not?

You've already unlocked them before, not to mention you could just as easily pick up a gun off the ground with the attachments. It just doesn't seem like something worth resetting someone over.
#8DoNotPassGoPSMOPosted 4/4/2013 9:06:23 AM
Pretty much, keep and extra set open so that when you need to prestige a weapon you can keep the attachments on a previous set (found out when I prestiged a FAL and my other set had my Primary gunfighter still on whooo).

Sadly, though, 3arc is aware and this will be addressed in the next patch so do this while you can.
---
Petition for more Rush in Rock Band: 19 signatures