No new weapon?

#1donkeys_altPosted 4/4/2013 10:58:31 AM
Meh I'll skip this one. Hopefully next pack has one.
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 4/4/2013 11:00:38 AM
yes because the peacekeeper was soo good
---
I always worked the fields at home and besides by keeping busy I don't have time to think about my problems.
In fact I don't think about anything at all.
#3SevenDayCandlePosted 4/4/2013 11:01:45 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

Some people just like a variety =\.

I've got 2000+ kills with the Executioner because it's soo good. It's just fun to switch things up.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#4roach06Posted 4/4/2013 11:20:06 AM
There are 40 weapons already...is 1 other gun really adding much "variety"
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#5z1hayzePosted 4/4/2013 11:38:08 AM
I am going to skip this one too and maybe get the next...oh wait, I already gave them my money buying the season pass.
---
XBL & PSN GT- xxpurplehayzexx
#6donkeys_alt(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:50:05 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Alexanaxela posted...

I've got 2000+ kills with the Executioner because it's soo good. It's just fun to switch things up.

Exactly. Using a new gun on old maps would be more interesting than using the same old guns on new maps.
#7roach06Posted 4/4/2013 11:57:26 AM
donkeys_alt posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
Alexanaxela posted...

Exactly. Using a new gun on old maps would be more interesting than using the same old guns on new maps.

really? How? there are already way more guns than there are maps... and the guns are much more similar to each other than the maps are.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#8WelcommattPosted 4/4/2013 12:00:19 PM
I'm really disappointed about this too, if only because it's an easy fix. I have a friend who did programming on the F.E.A.R. Series, and he's told me implementing weapons is the easiest part of the process. It's basically inserting a design into the character models hands and then programming what happens when the player pulls the trigger. I don't know for sure, but the way he describes the process i think they could literally implement another gun into the dlc before the release. It just seems lazy on their part, and it seems like a bad idea because a lot of people aren't going to be buying because of the lack of a gun.
#9donkeys_alt(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:05:43 PM
Welcommatt posted...
I'm really disappointed about this too, if only because it's an easy fix. I have a friend who did programming on the F.E.A.R. Series, and he's told me implementing weapons is the easiest part of the process. It's basically inserting a design into the character models hands and then programming what happens when the player pulls the trigger. I don't know for sure, but the way he describes the process i think they could literally implement another gun into the dlc before the release. It just seems lazy on their part, and it seems like a bad idea because a lot of people aren't going to be buying because of the lack of a gun.

Honestly they shouldn't have even added a weapon to the first pack if they weren't going to add one to every pack. Sure we've never had guns added before, but after getting a new gun last time, this just feel disappointing.

Maybe they'll notice lower individual sales for this pack and put a weapon in the next one.
#10georgiaboy11Posted 4/4/2013 12:55:25 PM
They shouldn't have added one in the first one, bc now Allah forbid if they don't add one in every pack then it's going to be "no new gun?! How could they do this, I'm not buying now!"

Dat entitlement doe!
---
Taylor Swift is like a velociraptor, if she senses movement she will date it.