No new weapon?

#11BaseballtitanPosted 4/4/2013 2:00:28 PM
georgiaboy11 posted...
They shouldn't have added one in the first one, bc now Allah forbid if they don't add one in every pack then it's going to be "no new gun?! How could they do this, I'm not buying now!"

Dat entitlement doe!

Lol. "allah forbid"
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#12Hitman_67Posted 4/4/2013 2:01:40 PM
You don't need some extra weapon each DLC.
They give you one bonus and now you expect it to be in everything? Skipping good maps just because there isn't some new weapon is just stupid.

You want new guns with each DLC play Battlefield 3.
Oh but you'll make some excuse about that anyways.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Lord Takahashi - Blops/HC-FFA best player
#13BaseballtitanPosted 4/4/2013 2:04:38 PM
Hitman_67 posted...
They give you one bonus and now you expect it to be in everything? Skipping good maps just because there isn't some new weapon is just stupid.

What if people want to play CoD but have new guns? Using "go play BF3" as a resolution is illogical.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#14BansheeNTDmodePosted 4/4/2013 2:09:04 PM
Im glad they didn't add another weapon because dat peace keeper is so op compared to other smgs. It outclassed the skorpion in terms of recoil and bigger ammo capacity.

If they add another weapon they should have sniper that shoots like an assault rifle but have less damage. I achieved this in mw2 with turbo button on my controller with the barret 50 cal. It went bam bam bam times 7 and killed really fast quickscope or not
#15georgiaboy11Posted 4/4/2013 5:36:40 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Im glad they didn't add another weapon because dat peace keeper is so op compared to other smgs. It outclassed the skorpion in terms of recoil and bigger ammo capacity.

If they add another weapon they should have sniper that shoots like an assault rifle but have less damage. I achieved this in mw2 with turbo button on my controller with the barret 50 cal. It went bam bam bam times 7 and killed really fast quickscope or not

How did it go again?
---
Taylor Swift is like a velociraptor, if she senses movement she will date it.
#16billnye69Posted 4/4/2013 5:52:12 PM
There will be a new weapon. The new Zombie map had a new Tommy-Gun (rob Wonder Weapon) in the preview.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#17donkeys_alt(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 10:08:33 PM
Hitman_67 posted...

Yeah I don't "need" a new weapon, but I have no interest in the map pack if it doesn't include one.
#18Lerp85Posted 4/4/2013 11:05:59 PM
One new weapon is more variety than four new maps? That is news to me.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#19aheroafakePosted 4/5/2013 12:04:20 AM
roach06 posted...
There are 40 weapons already...is 1 other gun really adding much "variety"

Out of the 40 weapons in this game, how much of them are used the most? Maybe 10?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#20webbc99Posted 4/5/2013 3:16:59 AM
I want a new weapon because I like trying new guns out. Now that I've used pretty much every gun in the game a fair amount (I like switching it up), I kinda want something new to try. I liked the Peacekeeper because it was a bit different. Would be hoping for some other quirky gun if they did release a new one... They could put in a "classic" gun like the SA80, Famas, or something.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy IX, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls