Got my first VSAT and Stealth Chopper today

#11Dark_Dash99Posted 4/4/2013 2:49:22 PM
i had a 1.4 for quite some time. Then i tried to get diamond specials....my K/D was never the same. Struggling to bring up my .78 right now
---
R- Executive-R
Ive got a curved sword. big. CURVED. SWORD.
#12tactikz4Posted 4/4/2013 2:58:31 PM
timilayas99 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
Some of the streaks you'll find out work good on some maps and terrible on others.

Usually the Swarm is good on Slums, I just got a total of 3 kills with it since apparently everyone on the enemy team but 1 person ran Blind eye. What a waste of the highest streak in the game if it's so easily countered...

Should I run VSAT as my highest streak or should I put it as my second streak and chain it to something higher?
---

Make VSAT your last scorestreak, when you see that you are getting it often then change it and make it your first or second scorestreak.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#13SevenDayCandlePosted 4/4/2013 3:05:19 PM
tactikz4 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
Some of the streaks you'll find out work good on some maps and terrible on others.

Usually the Swarm is good on Slums, I just got a total of 3 kills with it since apparently everyone on the enemy team but 1 person ran Blind eye. What a waste of the highest streak in the game if it's so easily countered...

Should I run VSAT as my highest streak or should I put it as my second streak and chain it to something higher?
---

Make VSAT your last scorestreak, when you see that you are getting it often then change it and make it your first or second scorestreak.

^ That. It all depends how you play too. I don't really use the VSAT often to be honest. I've already got some Doritos in the cabinet I don't want them on my TV.

Try running something like:

Sentry Gun (800 points, 670 with Hardline)
Stealth Chopper (1100 points, 920 with Hardline)
Lodestar (1500 points, 1255 with Hardline)

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Scorestreak shows you the amount of points needed for each streak with Hardline equipped. Most people use Hardline going for the higher streaks from what I've experienced. I know I usually do.

That way even if you can't get the Lodestar, you should be able to get the Sentry hopefully.

See if you can pull that off. The Lodestar averages 10 kills for me per use. It's garbage on Plaza, Express, Yemen (for the most part) and I forget what other maps.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#14timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:06:23 PM
tactikz4 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

---

Also, should I run Scavenger with Toughnes? Since I will be staying alive quite a bit so I will need to keep getting ammo. The thing is that I have Perk 1 Greed with Hardline and Flak Jacket. I play Domination exclusively so should I drop Flak Jacket for Scavenger?
---
---
Go away.
#15Astro_B0mbPosted 4/4/2013 3:08:39 PM
timilayas99 posted...
tactikz4 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

---

Also, should I run Scavenger with Toughnes? Since I will be staying alive quite a bit so I will need to keep getting ammo. The thing is that I have Perk 1 Greed with Hardline and Flak Jacket. I play Domination exclusively so should I drop Flak Jacket for Scavenger?
---

Do not drop flak jacket in Dom.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#16tactikz4Posted 4/4/2013 3:16:07 PM
timilayas99 posted...
tactikz4 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

---

---

Your perk 1 is perfect I run that too:) for perk 2 go with scavenger and perk 3 dexterity that's pretty much the class I use.

Like:
Any Fav gun with silencer
Hardline+flak perk 1greed
Scavenger
Dexterity
C4
Smoke
FHJ

Shoot down enemies uav as much as you can. Use smoke to distract enemies and blow them off with C4. Use smoke to cap flags, you have flak jacket so you'll be fine. When people notice you are getting annoying with smoke they will use dual band or mms in the next match so in this case change lobby later Lol:)
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#17SevenDayCandlePosted 4/4/2013 3:16:12 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...
timilayas99 posted...
tactikz4 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

---

---

Do not drop flak jacket in Dom.

---
#18wreckthefloorPosted 4/4/2013 3:30:39 PM
timilayas99 posted...
I tried the bigger scorestreaks for the first time. (I don't consider myself that good) I got 3 Stealth Choppers (8 kills) and one VSAT (7 assists). So happy because I never thought I was good enough to get those streaks. :) I ran UAV>Stealth Chopper>VSAT.
---

Nice. I'm sure the VSAT addiction will kick in soon. It always does.
---
gold all over my chain. gold all over my rangs.
#19AlexanaxelaPosted 4/4/2013 3:31:57 PM
there you go man, the hardest step is always the first one of just equipping the streaks
---
Oh, I don't have time for this. I have to go and buy a single piece of fruit with a coupon and then return it, making people wait behind me while I complain.
#20SevenDayCandlePosted 4/4/2013 3:41:45 PM
Yea, it all depends on how you play as to what streaks you want to run as well. You never know what the enemy is going to be running that game as far as classes go either. I can run Sentry, Stealth Chopper, Lodestar, and only ever get a few kills off the Lodestar because they all have Launchers out and EMP nades for the Sentry... Then there's games where you can just rock the hell out of enemies left and right with those streaks since they're not running that stuff. The Stealth Chopper is pretty weaksauce though. I average around 4 kills with the damn thing. It's so stealthy they announce it's incoming.
---