Damn, was 28 kills into my streak with a gun...

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 4/4/2013 2:38:39 PM
28 kills into my streak as host. Then 2 people joined the enemy team as I was shooting someone.

Just enough lag and freezing to make me completely lock up shooting the guy and magically respawn on the other side of the map. No killcam, that's how long the screen froze for as they joined.

Pure nonsense.

GG Treyarch.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#2Purely_LuckPosted 4/4/2013 2:50:41 PM
Sdc topic, move along folks
---
LoL IGN:Paradox, Gamertag-Nuhlified-Best Search and Destory player on the Blops 2 boards. MW2>Blops2>Cod4
#3USA_ScopesPosted 4/4/2013 2:54:30 PM
The game was telling you to put down the Sweatband and go shave your neckbeard.
---
USA 4 LYFE
#4TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/4/2013 2:54:41 PM
Purely_Luck posted...

But this actually happens. I played every CoD online since 4 and this is the ONLY one that freezes up then fixes itself in the middle of a match.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#5SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:59:02 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Purely_Luck posted...

But this actually happens. I played every CoD online since 4 and this is the ONLY one that freezes up then fixes itself in the middle of a match.

Nah, it happened in MW3 too. It was just a little bit of skipping lag though. This just locks the f*** up if people on garbage connections are joining as you're hosting lol.

You ever run into that issue where every single time you die it takes almost 10 seconds to respawn because it keeps freezing randomly as hell? Happens to me all the time and I leave a game the second it happens since I know there's other BS going on. That happens even when I'm not hosting though.
---
#6TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/4/2013 3:03:54 PM(edited)
SevenDayCandle posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Purely_Luck posted...

Nah, it happened in MW3 too. It was just a little bit of skipping lag though. This just locks the f*** up if people on garbage connections are joining as you're hosting lol.

You ever run into that issue where every single time you die it takes almost 10 seconds to respawn because it keeps freezing randomly as hell? Happens to me all the time and I leave a game the second it happens since I know there's other BS going on. That happens even when I'm not hosting though.

Sorry, I meant I played every CoD online since 4 except MW3. Heard too many bad things about it from the very beginning so I just rented it for a day to finish the campaign.

But yeah that's happened to me several times, I'm hitting square (ps3) to respawn and all I'm seeing is a frozen killcam
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#7SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:07:58 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Purely_Luck posted...

Sorry, I meant I played every CoD online since 4 except MW3. Heard too many bad things about it from the very beginning so I just rented it for a day to finish the campaign.

But yeah that's happened to me several times, I'm hitting square (ps3) to respawn and all I'm seeing is a frozen killcam

That's how it works, I'm not 100% sure what causes it to be honest. I also notice that the games where it keeps freezing after you die/as you're dying are the ones that rarely get recorded in theater mode as well.

I make topics like this to figure out what other people have experienced with the game to try to figure out if it's something that only happens to me, something that only happens to a few people, or a widespread problem. That way maybe we can figure out how to get around the BS the game tosses at you sometimes.

Apparently though troll topics and other pointless crap rules the boards.
---
#8jasonkingmarkPosted 4/4/2013 3:29:16 PM
USA_Scopes posted...
The game was telling you to put down the Sweatband and go shave your neckbeard.

Made me laugh. Sad part about is that its true!
#9grundiesPosted 4/4/2013 9:13:11 PM
If you hadn't of been hosting you may not have got close to those 28 gun kills.

Still annoying though
---
Top 10 in Banjo Tooie leaderboards...not bad
GT: UberFooligan
#10AHarasPosted 4/4/2013 9:37:43 PM
hahaha. i had a 28 streak going once, and to beat around the bush, a lmg targetfinder ended it. i cried for few days.
---
Gt: AHaras