I use Toughness on 9 out of 10 classes

#41RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/4/2013 7:54:21 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Anyhoo, it still doesnt change the fact that any decent player shouldnt be engaging in fair gunfights and thus toughness isnt required.

There's no good or decent players on the wii though just dads and uber casuals

Not much of a comeback there.

What would you like me to say? I would ask for proof but there's no point since he plays on the wii anyway. Doesn't matter though Toughness is still mandatory

100% agree. Played Nintendo FPS for a year and about 200-300 players were good out of 50,000. Half the lobby just stands there and dies trying to use motion controls. Id agree that majority of Nintendo FPS players are casuals.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#42QualiTPosted 4/4/2013 8:32:42 PM(edited)
a) yes I play on the wii, but to claim that the XBOX does not suffer from opponents who are the equivalent of meatsims is laughable. I can youtube several videos where upon XBOX players are getting 200+ gameplays dropped on them, I have not seen one on the Wii U yet.

b) None of you have ever challenged my notion that toughness is for bad players who put themselves in fair gunfights, this is mostly because it is true.
Whether you are playing on XBOX or wii, the fact still remains that toughness is for people who arent strategically good enough to consistently put themselves in a position where they cannot be shot as much, or cannot gain an advantage of height or somethign else.

c) most importantly, the role of lag and lag compensation will more likely determine the winner of any gunfight long before your toughness comes into play, I suggest spending your point on soemthing more useful, like pixie dust.

Have a nice evening.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#43fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:34:46 PM
b) None of you have ever challenged my notion that toughness is for bad players who put themselves in fair gunfights, this is mostly because it is true.
Whether you are playing on XBOX or wii, the fact still remains that toughness is for people who arent strategically good enough to consistently put themselves in a position where they cannot be shot.

Players who play for large sums of money (i.e. players better than you) use Toughness on every class. Whew, it was tough taking the wind out of your half-assed argument.
---
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot, an assassin that's second to none, the man with the golden gun
#44QualiTPosted 4/4/2013 8:40:18 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Whether you are playing on XBOX or wii, the fact still remains that toughness is for people who arent strategically good enough to consistently put themselves in a position where they cannot be shot.

Players who play for large sums of money (i.e. players better than you) use Toughness on every class. Whew, it was tough taking the wind out of your half-assed argument.

) most importantly, the role of lag and lag compensation will more likely determine the winner of any gunfight long before your toughness comes into play, I suggest spending your point on soemthing more useful, like pixie dust.

The role of competitive games is different in nature to pub games, more importantly they are played on LAN. Compoetitive games will put you against players of equal or greater skill, therefore you need to have everyu advanatge. Scavenger is only good in pubs because you can easily kill 20+ enemies in a row in competitive you cannot.

The other teir 2 perks are useless overall, so you may as well run toughness.

You should chill bro, smoke a nice dooby. we're all friends here :)
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#45Weiland101Posted 4/4/2013 9:27:46 PM
iCheckz posted...
Oh weiland you and your 1.6 kd are so funny

Hey iCheckz, you and your little friends should stop going on how good you are on the PS3 board and come on this one and do it. I need some entertainment.

You'd be too scared though.
#46Majora1988Posted 4/4/2013 10:29:25 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Majora1988 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Btw angrybirdsdude, I'm sure you're a kid so let me give you a piece of advice. Don't think that you're safe when you're threatening to hurt people from behind a keyboard. You should read up on Curtis Woodhouse, there's always a way to find you. I'm not the type to take it that far, but there are people out there who would.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042

Safe to say your reading comprehension skills are in the toilet. Less video games, more books.

Safe to say you really don't have a lot of friends if you act like this IRL.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#47JVel91Posted 4/4/2013 10:35:37 PM
Weiland101 posted...
iCheckz posted...

Hey iCheckz, you and your little friends should stop going on how good you are on the PS3 board and come on this one and do it. I need some entertainment.

He does it on the PS3 board? LMAO.
---
NerdFAQs.
#48Weiland101Posted 4/4/2013 11:33:01 PM
JVel91 posted...
Weiland101 posted...
iCheckz posted...

He does it on the PS3 board? LMAO.

Yeah I know. Him and his little friends (probably not older than 17) like to go on about how they good they are and get upset when people don't care about their skills at a video game. You'd think they'd man up and come onto the 360 board and try it eh?
#49Magic_BryanPosted 4/5/2013 12:21:49 AM
I play HC most of the time - scav please...
---
Lucky beats good...
#50angrybirdsdudePosted 4/5/2013 1:09:53 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol, you trying to act tough bud? "man u better wtahc out little bastard i can find u through the internet watch out!!"

if you wanna 1v1 me irl than come at me bro, 6'0 186lb of badass ready 2 go. I live at 3552 SE Neptune Ave, Lincoln City, OR. not even trolling.
---
spread the <3