I use Toughness on 9 out of 10 classes

#51angrybirdsdudePosted 4/5/2013 12:12:26 AM
angrybirdsdude posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol, you trying to act tough bud? "man u better wtahc out little bastard i can find u through the internet watch out!!"

if you wanna 1v1 me irl than come at me bro, 6'0 186lb of badass ready 2 go. I live at 3552 SE Neptune Ave, Lincoln City, OR. not even trolling.

also just so you know I graduated top of my class in the navy SEALS and no over 300 ways to kill a man, and that's just with my bear hands. so you re dead kiddo.
---
spread the <3
#52LerthyrPosted 4/5/2013 12:15:11 AM
you made him cry, angrynoisedude
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#53Crack_FoxPosted 4/5/2013 12:24:04 AM(edited)
Yay nerd fight! Don't forget to bring medkits!

Edit: look what you did clemenza, your toughness debate brought out the tough guys. Tutut.
---
Official Chaos Uchigatana of the Dark Souls Board.
#54RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/5/2013 1:21:18 AM(edited)
QualiT posted...
a) yes I play on the wii, but to claim that the XBOX does not suffer from opponents who are the equivalent of meatsims is laughable. I can youtube several videos where upon XBOX players are getting 200+ gameplays dropped on them, I have not seen one on the Wii U yet.

b) None of you have ever challenged my notion that toughness is for bad players who put themselves in fair gunfights, this is mostly because it is true.
Whether you are playing on XBOX or wii, the fact still remains that toughness is for people who arent strategically good enough to consistently put themselves in a position where they cannot be shot as much, or cannot gain an advantage of height or somethign else.

c) most importantly, the role of lag and lag compensation will more likely determine the winner of any gunfight long before your toughness comes into play, I suggest spending your point on soemthing more useful, like pixie dust.

Have a nice evening.

- The chaotic beast that this game can be sometimes makes it highly unlikely you can always put yourself in favorable positions.

- Lag is already a pain so why add flinching to further screw you over.

- Because of lag and the fact you die rather quickly in this game, 1 bullet causing you to flinch can result in a quick death.

- I really only use scavenger if Im running C4. Otherwise it makes more sense to just pick up a weapon for your secondary slot incase you need it. Because all guns in this game are fairly decent the chance of picking up a crap gun is nonexistent. Ill just take my chances with the MSMC/AN94 I just picked up. Really no need for scavenger except to replenish C4/BB/Claymores imo.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#55webbc99Posted 4/5/2013 2:03:33 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Really no need for scavenger except to replenish C4/BB/Claymores imo.

I agree with this, also good for spamming smoke grenades if you're running a gun with MMS on it.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy IX, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls
#56supertomato_13Posted 4/5/2013 4:00:54 AM
I use Dexterity on 10/10 of my classes.

It's not a crutch or anything :L
#57Gawl9427Posted 4/5/2013 4:28:19 AM
StealthClown posted...
I endorse this. You're severely gimped without it.

I play HC a lot. If you get shot, most of the time, you're dead in one bullet or fall over from nothing.
---
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.7 GHz | 8GB DDR3 Kingston | 6950 2GB Unlocked | ASRock 970 Extreme4 | 750w PC Power & Cooling | Kuhler H20 620
Gamertag: Kether
#58Gawl9427Posted 4/5/2013 4:31:47 AM(edited)
angrybirdsdude posted...
angrybirdsdude posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

lol, you trying to act tough bud? "man u better wtahc out little bastard i can find u through the internet watch out!!"

if you wanna 1v1 me irl than come at me bro, 6'0 186lb of badass ready 2 go. I live at 3552 SE Neptune Ave, Lincoln City, OR. not even trolling.

also just so you know I graduated top of my class in the navy SEALS and no over 300 ways to kill a man, and that's just with my bear hands. so you re dead kiddo.

He knows 300 ways to kill a man and graduated at the top of his class, but grammar and spelling are lost to him.
---
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.7 GHz | 8GB DDR3 Kingston | 6950 2GB Unlocked | ASRock 970 Extreme4 | 750w PC Power & Cooling | Kuhler H20 620
Gamertag: Kether
#59dioxxysPosted 4/5/2013 6:36:28 AM
#60Jack_Crow21Posted 4/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
Crack_Fox posted...
Yay nerd fight! Don't forget to bring medkits!

Edit: look what you did clemenza, your toughness debate brought out the tough guys. Tutut.

Dammit; I was brushing my teeth, reading this thread on my phone, and this made me spit toothpaste all over the mirror. Now I have to clean the mirror. "Don't forget to bring medkits!" Is the line of the year. Probably going to be my new signature (with propers to Mr Crack_Fox, of course. ..)
---
"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." -Ronald Reagan