The CoD Gods were on my side today /blogfaqs

#1Astro_B0mbPosted 4/4/2013 3:03:37 PM
Managed to get 5 sets of stealth-vsat-emp today only using the DSR. Times like these I really love poop ops 2.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#2karmaapainPosted 4/4/2013 3:20:57 PM
SevenDayCandle
---
GT: Spoon Slap U
#3LerthyrPosted 4/4/2013 8:18:39 PM
Good stuff, man. I played the new Gears for a week and the day I came back I told Isaac I was going to be rusty most likely. I ended up dropping back to back to back swarms. First time I've ever run swarm also.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#4ThatOnePotatoPosted 4/4/2013 8:25:08 PM
karmaapain posted...
SevenDayCandle

---
Black ops 1 Zombies <3
#5SevenDayCandlePosted 4/4/2013 8:26:59 PM
Am I really the only person on this board who has ran into problems where you just can't seem to win gunfights that you should've easily won? Gunfights where you can already be ADS'ing and get killed by a sprinting LMG user?

I really wonder what it is sometimes. I can shoot like 10 shots some games (the gun acts like it shoots 10 bullets) yet when I die and look at the ammo count, (before the killcam starts) it'll only show that 2 bullets have gotten fired.

If I had a recording device, I'd definitely record it. I've had friends over who've experienced it first hand. The only thing I can think of is maybe my system is dying... Is it possible for your system to not operate at full speed sometimes?
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#6Astro_B0mb(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:29:02 PM
ThatOnePotato posted...
karmaapain posted...
SevenDayCandle

No u
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#7tadmfpolePosted 4/5/2013 3:06:03 AM
Am I really the only person on this board who has ran into problems where you just can't seem to win gunfights that you should've easily won?

I know this situation too well. I have had a terrible week playing BO2, the gods have definitely not favored me at all. I have not had such a terrible experience since the game launched as I have had the last few days. You have 10 hitmarker lag, and you have no hitmarker lag. The latter is insanely frustrating. Normally I have split odds of finding good matches but it has been horrible match after horrible match every night. It happens.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy