what game mode?

#1mac08801Posted 4/4/2013 4:19:54 PM
I only played ground war in bo, and have only played GW in bo2. Only thing is, the lag is really bad on my end. I noticed there aren't many players online (approx. 5k).

bo2 is fun when lag isn't crappy. Are playlists like kc or dom better in terms of connection? Team deathmatch my least fav of the 3 in gw.
#2SevenDayCandlePosted 4/4/2013 4:22:36 PM
mac08801 posted...
I only played ground war in bo, and have only played GW in bo2. Only thing is, the lag is really bad on my end. I noticed there aren't many players online (approx. 5k).

bo2 is fun when lag isn't crappy. Are playlists like kc or dom better in terms of connection? Team deathmatch my least fav of the 3 in gw.

Ground War games are in general laggier, that's even disregarding the lower amount of players online.

Usually the more people in a playlist, the less laggy games will be. More of a base to choose from.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#3mac08801(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:26:29 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
mac08801 posted...

Ground War games are in general laggier, that's even disregarding the lower amount of players online.

Usually the more people in a playlist, the less laggy games will be. More of a base to choose from.

actually never thought about that...

I'd rather have less lag then more targets!
#4f41lurizerPosted 4/4/2013 7:25:24 PM
Top player amounts in order: (all core)
1. TDM (by a lot)
2. SND
3. KC/DOM
4. All others
#5FeelMyBladePosted 4/4/2013 7:40:27 PM
I always thought Dom had more players than SnD.

Well, at least the time I usually get on.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!