Mob of the Dead (sorry if old)

#1Gritz_N_Gravy13Posted 4/4/2013 4:30:45 PM
Purgatory afterlife?

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/04/black-ops-2-uprising-dlc-adds-new-maps-zombie-adventure-on/
---
Gamertag: Gritz N Gravy13
My 5 favorite games of all time (1) Conkers Bad Fur Day (2) GTA III (3) Ninja Gaiden Black (4) NBA Street Vol. 2 (5) Black Ops
#2Gritz_N_Gravy13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:42:31 PM
Bump for speculations.
---
My 5 favorite games of all time (1) Conkers Bad Fur Day (2) GTA III (3) Ninja Gaiden Black (4) NBA Street Vol. 2 (5) Black Ops
#3F_H_NukemPosted 4/4/2013 4:47:34 PM
what "turned" SHOULD have been, maybe?
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#4Gritz_N_Gravy13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:55:49 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
what "turned" SHOULD have been, maybe?

Maybe they'll make a survival mode for co-op. And a mode called purgatory.
---
#5OneMillionKidsPosted 4/4/2013 5:15:48 PM
My theory:

Going into purgetory definitley will have something to do with the easter egg and advancing the storyline. I've heard rumors before that the original cast of zombies have been dead since moon took place. Perhaps they are in purgetory too and dying as one of the new people here bring you to them.

Maybe you have to find items in alcatraz, die, and bring them to purgetory and help the original cast get back to earth to stop richtofen? Since call of the dead and mob of the dead are already pretty similar, they could also share similar easter eggs. Remember you helped them out in that locked door by brining them items as well.
#6F_H_NukemPosted 4/4/2013 5:19:55 PM
OneMillionKids posted...
My theory:

Going into purgetory definitley will have something to do with the easter egg and advancing the storyline. I've heard rumors before that the original cast of zombies have been dead since moon took place. Perhaps they are in purgetory too and dying as one of the new people here bring you to them.

Maybe you have to find items in alcatraz, die, and bring them to purgetory and help the original cast get back to earth to stop richtofen? Since call of the dead and mob of the dead are already pretty similar, they could also share similar easter eggs. Remember you helped them out in that locked door by brining them items as well.

other than the "old characters being dead before moon" part, this is the most interesting and plausible theory i have seen yet
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#7OneMillionKidsPosted 4/4/2013 5:55:40 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
OneMillionKids posted...

other than the "old characters being dead before moon" part, this is the most interesting and plausible theory i have seen yet

Yeah that was just a theory I remembered and reading about the purgatory thing made me think of that.

Thinking about it more its probably more likely that you go into purgatory to help either maxis or richtofen, keeping with the theme of choosing sides with the previous Easter eggs. Since I think that's where maxis and richtofen could be.

Also I realize I spelled purgatory wrong a lot in my original post. Oops.
#8F_H_NukemPosted 4/4/2013 6:02:04 PM
OneMillionKids posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...
OneMillionKids posted...

Yeah that was just a theory I remembered and reading about the purgatory thing made me think of that.

Thinking about it more its probably more likely that you go into purgatory to help either maxis or richtofen, keeping with the theme of choosing sides with the previous Easter eggs. Since I think that's where maxis and richtofen could be.

Also I realize I spelled purgatory wrong a lot in my original post. Oops.

everybody wants the originals back.

this could be the bridge.

after this, one more map with the new 4 from tranzit and die rise, then a final map with all 8 characters WHOOPIN DAT ASS!!!

thats what i want, anyway...............

if we dont get the original 4 back (well, 3 + sam) i do have ONE more plan............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_g5Kxvv9E-0#t=270s
at treyarch's HQ complete with purple fire and over-dramatic hand movements
---
#9billnye69Posted 4/4/2013 6:02:35 PM
The picture in my head is the Phantom Zone.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#10spacecowboy44Posted 4/4/2013 6:26:47 PM
well...im assuming we will need to find a portal to get out...and the only way to find it is to team up with a friendly vampire named benny...but who truly knows
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.