#11TheFeshPincePosted 4/4/2013 7:44:39 PM
lol
#12DKryptonPosted 4/4/2013 7:44:56 PM
My scuf's been really good to me, other than bad drift on the right stick :(
Anyone know how to fix that?
---
GT: DiceyKrypton
#13AlleRacingPosted 4/4/2013 11:16:01 PM
Yeah Joel you probably snapped that s*** off in a drunken rage one night, cause I've had my SCUF well over a year and it's still in perfect working order.

Razer controllers are terrible. The sticks on mine got extreme drift within two months and the B button stopped working. The extra buttons weren't great either since they are between RT and RB or LT and LB. Better off with a Scuf.

You can't talk about the Onza like it's the Sabertooth, they're different products. Yes, Razer's quality control should be questioned, but the Onza was their first foray into console controllers. You can't expect it to be perfect the first go. Perhaps the Sabertooth is a more lasting product.

With this line of logic, you'd think they'd have gotten their mice, headsets and keyboards in order by now, but that hasn't happened either.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#14JVel91Posted 4/4/2013 11:20:32 PM
It was honeybunches who broke his scuf.
---
NerdFAQs.
#15jpflaw00Posted 4/11/2013 2:14:37 PM
I actually like this controller. The sticks can be a little sensitive though. The green caps are nice for grip, but wear out fast. I don't recommend changing the sensitivity off the sticks, but rather in options. To balance the sensitivity, I think Freeks help with this. BTW I would rather use the paddles in the back versus the programmable buttons near the bumpers.
#16godFORBIDjellyPosted 4/11/2013 3:14:13 PM
I've had zero issues with my Razer Onza that I bought on release day what two years ago I think... Other than the sticks losing rubber it's still the best controller.
As for the Sabertooth it's been further modified for easier use of the remapped buttons. Do some research.

And yeah it blows, I've been on the back order list since December.

Scuf controllers are nice, expensive and a hassle to get changed but nice. I mean you can get the pads modified for A button use or B but god forbid you want to change the program. You gotta send it off and pay a fee and get the remapped buttons changed. It's a hassle and I think it's a poor poor decision by the creators.

But hey, waste YOUR money, who am I to tell you how to spend it?
---
gmrtag~ A Red Werewolf