So the next DLC comes out on the 16th... hmm what else is that day?

#1Net SharkPosted 4/4/2013 5:40:08 PM
Oh yeah INJUSTICE!! Even though I have a season pass I may have to put this game off a bit.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#2Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 5:46:02 PM
Coincidence on the date ? I think not? Find it funny that a FPS feels the need to compete with a fighter??
---
#3olmansilverpantPosted 4/4/2013 5:51:18 PM
I'm usually against bumping ones own topic but ill allow it due to your sig. I plan on getting injustice but the demo has a couple of things that concern me.
---
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
XBL GT: LHR Kev Mac
#4Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 6:01:45 PM
I was reading the demo is very early build of the game and the done deal will be better.
---
#5aheroafakePosted 4/4/2013 6:03:33 PM
olmansilverpant posted...
I'm usually against bumping ones own topic but ill allow it due to your sig. I plan on getting injustice but the demo has a couple of things that concern me.

What things in the demo have you concerned?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#6NriepwPosted 4/4/2013 6:16:40 PM
Net Shark posted...
Coincidence on the date ? I think not? Find it funny that a FPS feels the need to compete with a fighter??

Are you asking?

And I don't think this has anything to do with competition.
#7Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 6:19:53 PM
Now that I think about it they always typically bring out DLC the same day a big release is.
---
#8WiiFan18Posted 4/4/2013 6:36:31 PM
Net Shark posted...
Now that I think about it they always typically bring out DLC the same day a big release is.

That's because they normally release games on tuesdays. So a dlc and a new game coming out the same day isn't really for competition but just a coinsidence. Beside black ops 2 and injustice are 2 totally different games with different audiences. If cod loses any players to it, it won't be much.
---
Fc 0734 3592 4503
#9JonnywestsidePosted 4/4/2013 6:41:43 PM
I'll probably grab a 1200 card when I grab Injustice, I'll probably get bored of it quickly seems like it's treading a fine line between brawler and interactive set-piece.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#10Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 6:42:02 PM
Good point. Never thought about the Tuesday thing. Wonder who picked Tuesday and why not a Friday or something?
---