So the next DLC comes out on the 16th... hmm what else is that day?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So the next DLC comes out on the 16th... hmm what else is that day?

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
3 years ago#1
Oh yeah INJUSTICE!! Even though I have a season pass I may have to put this game off a bit.
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)

Net Shark
3 years ago#2
Coincidence on the date ? I think not? Find it funny that a FPS feels the need to compete with a fighter??

User Info: olmansilverpant

olmansilverpant
3 years ago#3
I'm usually against bumping ones own topic but ill allow it due to your sig. I plan on getting injustice but the demo has a couple of things that concern me.
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
XBL GT: LHR Kev Mac

Net Shark
3 years ago#4
I was reading the demo is very early build of the game and the done deal will be better.

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#5
olmansilverpant posted...
I'm usually against bumping ones own topic but ill allow it due to your sig. I plan on getting injustice but the demo has a couple of things that concern me.

What things in the demo have you concerned?
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |

User Info: Nriepw

Nriepw
3 years ago#6
Net Shark posted...
Coincidence on the date ? I think not? Find it funny that a FPS feels the need to compete with a fighter??

Are you asking?

And I don't think this has anything to do with competition.

Net Shark
3 years ago#7
Now that I think about it they always typically bring out DLC the same day a big release is.

User Info: WiiFan18

WiiFan18
3 years ago#8
Net Shark posted...
Now that I think about it they always typically bring out DLC the same day a big release is.

That's because they normally release games on tuesdays. So a dlc and a new game coming out the same day isn't really for competition but just a coinsidence. Beside black ops 2 and injustice are 2 totally different games with different audiences. If cod loses any players to it, it won't be much.
Fc 0734 3592 4503

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
3 years ago#9
I'll probably grab a 1200 card when I grab Injustice, I'll probably get bored of it quickly seems like it's treading a fine line between brawler and interactive set-piece.
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.

Net Shark
3 years ago#10
Good point. Never thought about the Tuesday thing. Wonder who picked Tuesday and why not a Friday or something?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So the next DLC comes out on the 16th... hmm what else is that day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived