So the next DLC comes out on the 16th... hmm what else is that day?

#11WiiFan18Posted 4/4/2013 7:46:08 PM
Net Shark posted...
Good point. Never thought about the Tuesday thing. Wonder who picked Tuesday and why not a Friday or something?

I know nintendos is usually always sunday. Which is good because most people are off sundays. But ya tuesday always made me wonder.
---
Fc 0734 3592 4503
#12tadmfpolePosted 4/5/2013 2:37:10 AM
I am with you TC. Bad timing for me too, I have been looking forward to Injustice for a long time.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#13Soul Reaver4Posted 4/5/2013 3:06:53 AM
WiiFan18 posted...
Net Shark posted...
Now that I think about it they always typically bring out DLC the same day a big release is.

That's because they normally release games on tuesdays. So a dlc and a new game coming out the same day isn't really for competition but just a coinsidence. Beside black ops 2 and injustice are 2 totally different games with different audiences. If cod loses any players to it, it won't be much.

Pretty much this. Everything comes out on a Tuesday. If they waited another week to come out it would be "competition" would the new Dead Island or something else.
---
Discussion of rape or incest should remain serious. - GameFAQs ToS.
#14JVel91Posted 4/5/2013 4:07:40 AM
I cant wait for that day to see all the DLC complain topics.
---
NerdFAQs.
#15Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 4:15:41 AM
JVel91 posted...
I cant wait for that day to see all the DLC complain topics.

Yeah that is always fun :( I really have not looked into the next DLC. Is there another weapon and if so what is it?
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#16Sputnik1337Posted 4/5/2013 4:31:57 AM
Net Shark posted...
I was reading the demo is very early build of the game and the done deal will be better.

this is the excuse drones use literally everytime.
---
z
#17Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 5:01:53 AM
Because it is true. The Battlefield 3 demo was a good example of this. That demo / beta test was garbage compared to the released game.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)