OP Class setups?

#1Banana_morphPosted 4/4/2013 7:29:41 PM
Long time fan of the franchise but I just got this game though, what are some OP set-ups?? Only Level 15 but what unlocks should i be on the look out for.... sniping and rushing classes along with balanced classes appreciated!
---
Brawl FC: 3351-3721-2169
#2Purely_LuckPosted 4/4/2013 7:33:40 PM
FAL
M8A1
MSMC
PDW
Scorpian Evo
Vsat
Always use toughness
Don't use dead silence unless you are playing search
Perk 3 is class based, ex conditioning on rushing, tac mask for objective work, dexterity for ars, dead silence for search, engineer and awareness are on the low end for perk 3
---
LoL IGN:Paradox, Gamertag-Nuhlified-Best Search and Destory player on the Blops 2 boards. MW2>Blops2>Cod4
#3Banana_morph(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:35:07 PM
thanks pure luck! what about FFA and shotguns?
---
#4SevenDayCandlePosted 4/4/2013 7:35:54 PM
The 'OP' or cheap weapons/attachments in this game would be:

PDW
MSMC
FAL (with or without select fire)
AN-94
R870 shotgun

Any LMG with a Target Finder.

Shock Charges.

Those are the general weapons and things that are considered OP. The only thing I have a problem with there is the Target Finder, something needs to be done to it (like removing any alert of a Cold-Blooded user, and remove the radar).

Any weapon can be overpowered and dominant for the area that it is in though. (like the R870 being called overpowered in close quarters combat). The maps however aren't laid out the best and make certain weapons and classes not really viable for them.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#5Astro_B0mbPosted 4/4/2013 7:36:27 PM
DSR

Fast mags + fmj

Flak jacket
toughness
tac mask + dex

Spend the last two points on whatever
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#6Purely_LuckPosted 4/4/2013 7:39:56 PM
R870 and Ksg are good and extremely unreliable, i do not play FFA, i paly team modes because i rage when i get nailed in the back.
A good class setup is
AR of choice
Quickdraw
Stock
Red Dot
Lightweight
Toughness
Dexterity
Primary Gunfighter
Kap 40 and a concussion
Or Sub of Choice
QuickDraw
Extended Mags
Lightweight and Flak Jacket
toughness
tac mask
perk 1 greed
and a nade with a concussion
Always. Always! ALWAYS use stock on anything that isn;t a shotgun or sub, strafing or moving in a gunfight will make you win 60% more gunfights, i cannot stress this enough
---
LoL IGN:Paradox, Gamertag-Nuhlified-Best Search and Destory player on the Blops 2 boards. MW2>Blops2>Cod4
#7Banana_morph(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:40:18 PM
glad to see the FAL is up there, i love Semi-Automatics, MK13 anyone?

also i am a headphone user, is there a big difference between perks that mute your footsteps (Ninja) and a perk that makes enemy footsteps louder (Sitrep)? above poster said ninja should only be used in search, what about FFA?
---
#8SinCityKidPosted 4/5/2013 5:11:29 AM
Banana_morph posted...
what about...shotguns?

R870 with long barrel + laser. 2nd place shotgun is not even close.
#9roach06Posted 4/5/2013 5:16:07 AM
FAL
Stock (MUST HAVE)
Target Finder
Quickdraw

perk 1: I Suggest flack jacket
Perk 2: Toughness is a must
Perk 3: Dexterity (great perk) and I suggest Tactical Mask as well, concussions are crazy long in this game

Most "OP" gun in the game with the most "OP" sight. Stock is literally a must have on any AR. And Dexterity is a must unless you camp alot.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#10cifer520Posted 4/5/2013 5:44:19 AM
Purely_Luck posted...
Always. Always! ALWAYS use stock on anything that isn;t a shotgun or sub, strafing or moving in a gunfight will make you win 60% more gunfights, i cannot stress this enough

Stopping to aim is faster, steadier and gives you a better chance to react to more enemies. Moving and aiming at the same time restricts both.