OP Class setups?

#11TheRealJayveezyPosted 4/5/2013 7:04:16 AM
Whoever said don't use dead silence, you're silly. Still can't believe people don't see how good that perk is.

As far as FFA classes go the main ones I use when I'm actually trying to win are

Whatever your favorite weapon is(I use KAP-40, B23R, TAC-45, SMR, KSG, or 870. If you rather a different AR or an SMG go for it.)
Definitely use a silencer to stay off the radar an I tend to use fast mags because I like to reload after pretty much every kill in FFA.
I normally will use lightweight, or ghost for perk 1
Always scavenger, sometimes perk 2 greed for cold blooded if I have points to.
Perk 3 I use dead silence pretty much always. In FFA you want to go undetected as much as possible as you get your kills, and since I do a lot of running around and people pop up everywhere I perk 3 greed for dexterity.
The most important part is to run 1 bouncing Betty. People are morons in FFA rushing around like crazy, much like you will be doing and I can normally get at least 5 kills from just throwing them everytime I pick up a scavenger bag.
Finally I run UAV, Hunter Killer, care package/CUAV. If you get a streak messed up with higher kill streaks you most likely won't get another chance to get them so these just give you a better chance at getting them a couple times.

And that's how I play FFA.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
#12roach06Posted 4/5/2013 10:15:45 AM
cifer520 posted...
Purely_Luck posted...
Always. Always! ALWAYS use stock on anything that isn;t a shotgun or sub, strafing or moving in a gunfight will make you win 60% more gunfights, i cannot stress this enough

Stopping to aim is faster, steadier and gives you a better chance to react to more enemies. Moving and aiming at the same time restricts both.

Stopping to aim is NOT faster unless you werent moving to begin with.

If your not bad, strafing and aiming is not hard at all.

It is much easier to get killed while standing still.

Without stock, ADS while moving around a corner is terribly slow and will get you killed

Stock > Anything else on an AR.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#13ronXwhitePosted 4/5/2013 10:19:05 AM
roach06 posted...
FAL
Stock (MUST HAVE)
Foregrip
Reflex Sight

perk 1: Lightweight
Perk 2: Toughness is a must
Perk 3: Dexterity

Kap 40

Emp Nade

Fixed that for you.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my first CoD Episode! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhIpT2kWQFY
#14flamepeltPosted 4/5/2013 11:03:06 AM
A weapon that shoots bullets as other poeple.
#15roach06Posted 4/5/2013 12:05:55 PM
ronXwhite posted...
roach06 posted...
FAL
Stock (MUST HAVE)
Foregrip
Reflex Sight

perk 1: Lightweight
Perk 2: Toughness is a must
Perk 3: Dexterity

Kap 40

Emp Nade

Fixed that for you.

ummm...no

Foregrip on a single-fire weapon? No thanks jeff, grip is overrated anyway and adds nothing to the FAL. Quickdraw is 10x more useful for winning gunfights

Target Finder > Reflex

Why on earth would you use a secondary when you have the FAL?

equipment is overrated
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#16cifer520Posted 4/6/2013 4:56:32 AM
roach06 posted...
cifer520 posted...
Purely_Luck posted...
Always. Always! ALWAYS use stock on anything that isn;t a shotgun or sub, strafing or moving in a gunfight will make you win 60% more gunfights, i cannot stress this enough

Stopping to aim is faster, steadier and gives you a better chance to react to more enemies. Moving and aiming at the same time restricts both.

Stopping to aim is NOT faster unless you werent moving to begin with.

If your not bad, strafing and aiming is not hard at all.

It is much easier to get killed while standing still.

Without stock, ADS while moving around a corner is terribly slow and will get you killed

Stock > Anything else on an AR.

That's pretty funny. It's a stone cold, rock hard fact that the camera analog (right stick if you play on the normal layout) is exceedingly faster than the body stick. The only time it's a good idea to strafe is if you're already being shot. If you haven't been shot yet, even if they're about to shoot you you stand a better chance with a free camera stick rather than one struggling to keep the enemy in view because the body stick is working against it
I've noticed that even in close quarters I live more often by stopping and using precision aim instead of strafe shooting or jumping. You don't even have to play on a high sensitivity so long as it's not really low.
#17dario1101Posted 4/6/2013 5:19:18 AM
Tac-45 Long Barrel and Extended Mags.
Flak Jacket
Anything. (Usually Scavenger.)
Tac. Mask.

Everything else is optional.

Go ham, I got 5000 kills with this set up.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-181! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)