FHJ Player Controlled Scorestreak Challenge

#1ImperialDragonPosted 4/4/2013 9:39:48 PM
And while I thought one hit kills with the M1216 was frustrating, this is just absurd. Really demonstrates how few of these there are, and how rarely the appear. To top it all off I've destroyed two separate player controlled AGRs with no credit being given, and the only Dragonfires, Lodestars, or VTOLs I've seen in the last two days have either been mine, or on my team.

So, what the hell? Is there any playlist in particular I should be trying for these for? Any glitched scorestreaks that may count towards the challenge?
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal
#2hulklogPosted 4/4/2013 9:56:42 PM
Try reguar dom lobbies. Hope you get thrown into a game where your team is being Lodestar raped and everyone quit. I'm like 4 away myself :(
---
Won't change this sig until the Atlanta Braves win another world series (started 6-23-04) Gamertag: HATEMOBSTER
#3ImperialDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 10:12:47 PM
Well I managed to find a dragonfire, but the **** controlling it was literally flying it along the ground, so it was impossible to lock on.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
#4NriepwPosted 4/4/2013 10:14:43 PM
ImperialDragon posted...
Well I managed to find a dragonfire, but the **** controlling it was literally flying it along the ground, so it was impossible to lock on.

Lol. I haven't played in a while but I used to do that. It honestly seemed better on the ground.
#5Majora1988Posted 4/4/2013 10:35:07 PM
ImperialDragon posted...

That's what I do with the dragonfire, people have real trouble shooting it on the ground, and also have trouble hitting with explosives. Though you have to watch out for betties and shock charges, but I use engineer at all times, so...
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#6Magic_BryanPosted 4/5/2013 12:25:50 AM
Dom, and build a class to make it easier using Blindeye, Coldblooded and also Black Hats to eat flares. Not that bad.
---
Lucky beats good...
#7Telvanni_guardPosted 4/5/2013 3:08:43 AM
I sorta feel bad for getting this early back when it was one hit to kill. I EMP'd a lot of them without thinking some people may actually need it for the challenge.

I should just start shooting them with a few bullets and hope someone on my team needs it instead...
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#8webbc99Posted 4/5/2013 3:12:16 AM(edited)
Magic_Bryan posted...
Dom, and build a class to make it easier using Blindeye, Coldblooded and also Black Hats to eat flares. Not that bad.

Blackhats - very important. Lodestars take 3 rockets, so what usually happens is you fire your two from your FHJ and some other scumbag takes it out and gets the credit.

Finally got gold on this the other day. Lodestars and VTOLs are your only real targets. Remember if there's a Dragonfire, shoot it 4 times first, otherwise it will take two rockets, and someone else will probably shoot it down while you're reloading.

Edit: Should say, it's probably not very honorable but I got most of my Lodestar kills on people who were boosting. I stayed in the lobby and one time got 3 Lodestar kills in the same game. A bit cheap really, but they were boosting, and I was indirectly benefiting from it.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy IX, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls
#9ImperialDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:55:15 PM
And that's two lodestars stolen from me so far today. This challenge man.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
#10tactikz4Posted 4/5/2013 1:40:35 PM
Play Ground War it's full of them.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.