Did IW\Treyarch ever knew what the definition of insanity is?
- Topic Archived
- Page 1 of 2
3 years ago#1
Is, doing the exact same ****ing thing over and over again.
Expecting s*** to change.
3 years ago#2
In other words making nonstop topics on HERE, hoping they will read it.
t*** (Sig bet on CE, 19/03/2013)
3 years ago#3
Isnt that einstiens definition of insanity?
not sure wut yer point is either.
(Topic Creator)3 years ago#4
It's a Far Cry 3 reference, I made this topic just for fun.
3 years ago#5
At least they know not to mess with a winning formula. If the result is a billion $ why not do the same thing again?
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
3 years ago#6
You're not SuperGreat, are you?
Far Cry 3 is a terrible game.
(Topic Creator)3 years ago#7
What do I expect from a COD gamer?
Well then, If you aren't trolling.
Tell me the coins with Far Cry 3 :)
What exactly you didn't like?
3 years ago#8
StigmaStyle posted...UnknownWin posted...*facepalm*
Where do I begin? Spoiler alert, btw.
1) Vaas is the only redeeming feature of that game. If you take every single moment of the game that contains Vaas, I'm pretty sure it's less than say, 15 minutes of gameplay.
2) The game is filled with bugs. Not to mention the ai is mentally handicapped. I've seen them drive into each other on the road so many times it's not even funny.
3) There's no reward for collecting every Relic. What's the point of having collectables if you're not going to reward the player for collecting them?
4) There are only a handful of character models. Now, to be fair, I can understand why they did this. There are different enemy types, and if there were too many different characters models it might be hard for the player to tell what was what (Even though if you look at an enemy for half a second an icon appears above his head indicating what type of enemy he is)
5) The multiplayer is terrible. Personal opinion. Since we're talking about the multiplayer, you can't create parties to play with your friends. You have to find a game with empty slots then invite your friends to the game and hope they can join. Ha, find a game, right. Oh, the co-op missions are incredibly boring as well. Once you've played the first one or two, you've pretty much had your fill.
6) No co-op campaign. A co-op campaign could have made the game more bearable. Take Dead Island, for example. That game was filled with bugs and glitches when it came out. If it was single player only, that game would be terrible. I mean, FC3 could have easily worked another person into their poor storyline. The second player could have played as Grant, or maybe David.
7) Speaking of the storyline, it was terrible. Once you find someone you're looking for, you stick them in a cave and never speak to them again, until you find someone else. Oh, and if you're going to have multiple endings, at least put some effort into it. I thought that your actions throughout the game should have impacted the ending, rather than just a simple "LT for good ending, RT for bad"
9) It just had too much of a Borderlands feel to it. Like it didn't take itself seriously, and everything was just one big meme or joke. Seriously, by the end of the game you're just firing rockets off like it's nothing. A hunting quest comes to mind where you have to kill dogs with an RPG. This can also be chalked up to personal opinion.
10) The sidequests. Oh what fun. Hunt X with Y. Repeat. Kill X with a knife. That's it.
11) The stealth system was terrible. You could infinitely throw rocks, walk around a corner, stab someone, throw another rock, repeat until you've killed everyone. You could argue "If you don't want to play like that, don't play like that," But I find that to be a terrible argument. If something is broken, it should be fixed.
There are some other things, but I'm running out of space and I don't want to make another post. In closing, Far Cry 3 is a terrible game and I don't understand why people love it so much. I'd give it a 5/10, because Vaas. And I did have fun up until about when you meet the doctor. There were a few parts that made me smile, but they aren't very memorable. Is that good enough for you?
(Topic Creator)3 years ago#9
Your taste give me cancer. Seems like you never played an FPS game with RPG elements. I didn't even notice all these coins, Maybe if you played the game just to enjoy it you wouldn't notice all of this.
But whatever, We all have different opinions and tastes, Have fun with COD :P
3 years ago#10
I tried to enjoy it, I really did. It's just a terrible, terrible game. CoD is no gem either, but at least you can find a lobby and play with friends.
Also, I find it hard to believe that you didn't notice the lack of Vaas for 95% of the game, even though he was their entire marketing strategy.
I'm a little bit upset that I put all that effort into telling you why FC3 is a bad game, and all you said was "You have terrible taste." Not to mention that you decided to assume what types of games I play, and that I find CoD to be a decent game. You really let me down TC.
|More topics from this board...|
|All you peasants better be moving over to Black Ops 3 (PS4) at launch||Nordini||26||11/25 12:34AM|
|Are you a true BO2 nerd, do you have CE Digital camo?||XxOblivion77||10||11/24 10:15AM|
|Looking for players with mics.||Raven_Blade91||1||11/19 3:33PM|
|Did they ever fix the grip?||SergioMach5||9||11/11 9:12PM|
|How populated is this game?||Blocktopus||9||10/29 4:59AM|