Your top 3 problems with Black Ops 2

#1XxOblivion77Posted 4/5/2013 6:35:29 AM
ohi there

1) Lag / Broken Cameras/ idk

There is clearly something broken here which makes the game really bad. Can't take this game seriously when a guy kills me in what appears to be one bullet while I got the first shot anyways.

2) Randomness

I hate the care package. I hate flinch. I would prefer more predictable recoil (at the cost of more recoil) or like MW2 where everything was accurate. Oh yeah, I absolutely HATE hipfire.

3) Lack of a party making system

Before you say it, yes I have friends lol. However, sometimes they're not always on so I wouldn't mind having something that matches you up with 5 other people that all have mics and are "compatible" with you. Playing solo in this game is so horrendous that I pretty much just try to kill whore.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn
#2fakesoundofprogressPosted 4/5/2013 6:41:41 AM
pretty much the same,

there must be thousands of people from UK playing, but I end up with alot of French?

Being shot with heat seeking bullets that go round corners

people shouldnt be able to hip fire with an SMG and laser sight from across the map and kill me!

If you cant shoot and dive through the air, you shouldnt be able to jump, duck, drop shot, firing should be suspended until the action is completed
#3XxOblivion77(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 6:44:16 AM

If you cant shoot and dive through the air, you shouldnt be able to jump, duck, drop shot, firing should be suspended until the action is completed

You just ruined CoD.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn
#4trakrunr4evrPosted 4/5/2013 6:44:47 AM
1) Flinch
2) Not so much with the game itself, but random Timmy-no-thumbs is always on my team, every single game I play.
3) The lack of drop-out floors for when people sit in one spot for over 30 seconds.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#5JonnywestsidePosted 4/5/2013 6:46:22 AM
fakesoundofprogress posted...
pretty much the same,

there must be thousands of people from UK playing, but I end up with alot of French?

I'm UK too and get tons of French/Belgian/German/Spanish lobbies and my connection is always horrible. I got matched up with a party from Japan and then United Arab Emirates on league the other day.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#6fakesoundofprogressPosted 4/5/2013 6:48:38 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
fakesoundofprogress posted...
pretty much the same,

I'm UK too and get tons of French/Belgian/German/Spanish lobbies and my connection is always horrible. I got matched up with a party from Japan and then United Arab Emirates on league the other day.

haha thats crazy! yeah there must be thousands of kids in the UK playing this! Maybe I should try playing this week as its half term, see if I actually get a non laggy game!
#7aheroafakePosted 4/5/2013 6:50:40 AM
1. Lack of chicken.
2. Lack of pot.
3. Lack of pie.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#8roach06Posted 4/5/2013 6:55:07 AM
1 - People that complain about LAG 24/7 when in reality, they just suck

2 - People that complain about certain weapons

3 - League play choosing TDM
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#9Aether_LyricPosted 4/5/2013 6:56:30 AM
1. TDM score per kill needs to be 125
2. Bouncing betties
3. Dexterity + R870 (love being killed by a dude still in his sprint animation)

I really don't have too many problems with the game. Honorable mentions: Target Finder, snipers, flinch
#10RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/5/2013 6:57:07 AM
1. Lag/connection/camera angle BS

2. Dashboarding (no dedicated servers)

3. Spawns. Either the bogus spawn flip or the spawn right in front of an enemy and die BS.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011