Mob of the Dead speculation and what you want to see!

#1RedRebel21Posted 4/5/2013 11:09:06 AM
What do you all want to see in this new map?
I haven't done my Research on Alcatraz but I know it was more popular around the 1940's?

This could mean we get some old style WW2 guns to use. Weapons like the Thompson.

If it follows any part of the Zombies Story line this would be around the part when the Zombies were first created if I remember the story line correctly. So this could prove to be interesting. They didn't really show the actual zombies but from what we've seen they have red eyes. This is odd because When Samantha was in control the zombies eyes were yellow and Richthofen is Blue. So now we have Red...

Always hope for a new Wonder Weapon but at the time period and part of the story line of Zombies (if it even follows it) It would be hard to pull off. At least we could expect some old Wonder Weapons to come back.

Any Ideas or Seen something from the Trailer that we might of missed?
Correct me if i am wrong on anything I said above.
---
Welcome to GameFAQS. How tough are ya?
#2Feds950Posted 4/5/2013 11:16:39 AM
Did not realize they had red eyes, but I did see two of the characters hold mobster-like guns like the ones with drum barrels if you get what I'm saying
#3Gritz_N_Gravy13Posted 4/5/2013 11:20:52 AM
If you watch the uprising trailer. You see a Thompson looking gun. And an uzi.

I don't think this takes place in that era. Since the 4 characters are still alive. On real life. They just played mobsters in movies.

If I remember correctly, this takes place after Moon and the easter egg is getting the original 4 out of death ie the purgatory mode.
---
Gamertag: Gritz N Gravy13
My 5 favorite games of all time (1) Conkers Bad Fur Day (2) GTA III (3) Ninja Gaiden Black (4) NBA Street Vol. 2 (5) Black Ops
#4UnknownShotPosted 4/5/2013 11:41:26 AM
Just in case anyone missed it, the mystery box light that appears from the sky is also red now.
#5Dark_Dash99Posted 4/5/2013 11:58:27 AM
theres gonna be a behind the scenes look at the zombies map this sunday after the championships
---
R- Executive-R
Ive got a curved sword. big. CURVED. SWORD.
#6Bristow84Posted 4/5/2013 3:28:02 PM
From: Gritz_N_Gravy13 | Posted: 4/5/2013 1:20:52 PM | #003
If you watch the uprising trailer. You see a Thompson looking gun. And an uzi.

I don't think this takes place in that era. Since the 4 characters are still alive. On real life. They just played mobsters in movies.

If I remember correctly, this takes place after Moon and the easter egg is getting the original 4 out of death ie the purgatory mode.

That will be awesome
---
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || GTX670 || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain