Grenade Launcher Attachment

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Grenade Launcher Attachment

User Info: ThatOnePotato

ThatOnePotato
3 years ago#1
Does the Grenade Launcher act as a grip, i was told that it does, but i was just curious.
I mean, only 2% Faster Recenter speed isn't much, but it's 2 attachments in one, as its a grip that shoots Marsh mellows

I DO know, however, that if you have fast mags on your weapon w/ the Grenade launcher, you reload the Grenades faster.

I told you something useful, so can somebody help me? Because i use Grip on like 1 or 2 AR's, but if the Grenade Launcher acts as a grip, then why not use that?
Black ops 1 Zombies <3

User Info: GallisOTK

GallisOTK
3 years ago#2
I DO know, however, that if you have fast mags on your weapon w/ the Grenade launcher, you reload the Grenades faster.

It does? Kickass, I didn't know that. As for your question... I think it just takes up the same "slot" on your gun as the Grip. I'm pretty sure the GL has no effect on recoil.
http://i.imgur.com/3a9zc.gif

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
3 years ago#3
no it doesnt reduce recoil

User Info: AaronHutch

AaronHutch
3 years ago#4
fast hands lets you switch to and from the launcher faster
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56

User Info: ThatOnePotato

ThatOnePotato
3 years ago#5
Ok, thanks guys! I wasn't sure, so thanks for telling me
Black ops 1 Zombies <3

User Info: pacopinata

pacopinata
3 years ago#6
also, if u add fast mags, you reload it faster
Gt= Moki Gilbert
ROFLWAFFLES

User Info: HitokiriFelix

HitokiriFelix
3 years ago#7
I can't stand the BO2 launcher because they changed the arc from previous games. I am simply a beast with the MW3 launcher, and I just can't even be bothered to change my muscle memory for the BO2 launcher arc.
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Grenade Launcher Attachment

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived