crazy amount of boosters lately

#1JSpillaPosted 4/6/2013 3:29:27 AM
Never seen it this bad. I usually see 0-1 boosters each gaming session, but yesterday and today, I saw about 6 boosters (i played about 2 hours). I mean, isn't it more satisfying dropping your VSAT against someone that had a chance to fight back? These people have to be boosting to ruin the experience of other people at this point. Why can't treyarch take off tac insert too? Why not just take off the reason why boosting is made easy, instead of ignoring the reporting system they have for boosters. I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME NORMALLY
#2torey_caylorPosted 4/6/2013 4:25:36 AM(edited)
They're not gonna do anything about it. This game is 6 months in it's life cycle. The only thing that's left for them to do is pump out the rest of the DLCs and start working on the next COD game.
#3SinCityKidPosted 4/6/2013 4:25:16 AM
I hate boosters in TDM, they ruin the match for me even if my teammate is the one getting the kills.

These lame ass boosters need to stick with Domination and not call in any killstreak rewards. That way they don't ruin the game for others. I'm ok with playing 5v5 while those idiots stay off to the side and do their thing.
#4BalisticWarri0rPosted 4/6/2013 5:54:12 AM
I was in a hardcore tdm game last night and saw someone boosting. I kept interrupting his boosting by killing his buddy after he tac spawned and the would circle around the area he was at to kill him when he tried to return. It was fun. They did this for like 4 straight games and never quit. Kind of surprised because they barely got any kills doing this.
#5billnye69Posted 4/6/2013 6:09:53 AM
I love boosters, you get so many double/triple kills off of them.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#6Negi0307Posted 4/6/2013 6:57:40 AM
thought it was just me have been wondering what is the cause for all the new booster arrivals. Yea getting a free double kill is good but it hurts on maps like highjack where your teammate is on the other side and you cant prevent that fake swarm because the other team is camping that side.
---
GT Paradox Reverse PSN Akabra0307 Currently playing Black ops 2 Dark Souls Dead Space 1-2-3 Bioshock Infinite Tomb Raider Heart of the Swarm