This got me really excited for IW's next game

#11fatclemenzaPosted 4/6/2013 8:33:41 AM
on their official mw3 boards where they'd say things such as dead man's nuke needed to exist or else sucky people wouldn't play anymore

I don't get the logic behind it. Like, do they not realize its Call of Duty? Sucky players are their most loyal fans they won't quit because there's no participation medal deathstreaks
---
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot,
An assassin that's second to none, The Man with the Golden Gun
#12Aether_Lyric(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 8:35:23 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
on their official mw3 boards where they'd say things such as dead man's nuke needed to exist or else sucky people wouldn't play anymore

Wasn't that Robert Bowling before he quit? lol

But if deathstreaks are still in the next game my confidence in them will plummet. We'll see
#13Doktor_KaboomPosted 4/6/2013 9:04:11 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
weird from my interactions with them, most of the problems stemmed from them having no idea what they were doing

What interactions do you mean?

Well, I'll take dead man's hand any day over target finder.
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
#14bigbug1992Posted 4/6/2013 9:12:59 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
weird from my interactions with them, most of the problems stemmed from them having no idea what they were doing

What interactions do you mean?

Exactly. Get rid of the BS. Get the bad kids out, and we get our series back.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#15Zero IXPosted 4/6/2013 9:13:41 AM
Excited
MW4

Pick one.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame