Is this the last cod game for this console?

#1BansheeNTDmodePosted 4/6/2013 9:43:18 AM
I heard the next modern warfare will be called cod ghosts and will come out for the durango aka xbox 720.
#2bigbug1992Posted 4/6/2013 10:00:10 AM
The CoD: Ghosts info was confirmed fake.

However, it is likely that the next CoD games will be on the next-gen consoles.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#3L96A1BOSSPosted 4/6/2013 10:33:33 AM
COD will die if they go straight out all next gen console this season you got to take a few facts into consideration it take a while for people to buy new console last gen I didn't pick up until 3 years later and I had the money look at battlefield 4 they smart enough to already let it know it's a current gen tittle. New Gen never sell millions out the gate so cod can't sell million without people owning high price new console.
#4GnaTAcEPosted 4/6/2013 10:39:21 AM
I will have the 720 day one so..........

I hear they still like money though.
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
#5beerhammer1Posted 4/6/2013 10:55:06 AM
GnaTAcE posted...

I dunno- I bought 3 of the 360's from day 1and within the first 2 years all 3 had the RROD, I hope Microsoft puts a few more dollars in their "quality control" budget for the next console.
#6BansheeNTDmode(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:00:40 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
COD will die if they go straight out all next gen console this season you got to take a few facts into consideration it take a while for people to buy new console last gen I didn't pick up until 3 years later and I had the money look at battlefield 4 they smart enough to already let it know it's a current gen tittle. New Gen never sell millions out the gate so cod can't sell million without people owning high price new console.

Whats the difference between bf3 and bf4? It looks the same to me
#7ThierrymonPosted 4/6/2013 2:15:42 PM
The next CoD will likely be on both current gen and next gen consoles.
#8GnaTAcEPosted 4/6/2013 2:21:44 PM
beerhammer1 posted...
GnaTAcE posted...

I dunno- I bought 3 of the 360's from day 1and within the first 2 years all 3 had the RROD, I hope Microsoft puts a few more dollars in their "quality control" budget for the next console.

I forgot about that.....

People never gave MS enough heat for the issue and they essentially got away with giving shotty hardware. Just because MS allowed you to send them your xbox to fix doesn't make it okay!

They've noticed most people's Gullibility and as corrupt businessmen they will abuse given the chance.... unless they've figured the cheap fix. Which it looks like they have but..
---
#9CammyApplePosted 4/6/2013 2:40:59 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...

Actually CoD being only on next gen systems won't hurt CoD. It will sell more systems. People will jump through tremendous hoops to play CoD.

It's why I said MS should strike a deal to have the next one only be on the new console. That way people are forced to buy it instead of a PS4.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#10GnaTAcEPosted 4/6/2013 2:45:43 PM
CammyApple posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Actually CoD being only on next gen systems won't hurt CoD. It will sell more systems. People will jump through tremendous hoops to play CoD.

It's why I said MS should strike a deal to have the next one only be on the new console. That way people are forced to buy it instead of a PS4.

Activision loses money. Don't presume everyone will run out within the first few months to buy expensive consoles. If they sell on all platforms, you leave everyone no excuses.

I agree it would be a good deal for xbox though, moving forward.
---