Is this the last cod game for this console?

#11torey_caylorPosted 4/6/2013 3:46:56 PM
Thierrymon posted...
The next CoD will likely be on both current gen and next gen consoles.

This. They can't jump the ship immediately, that would destroy them. They'll make watered down versions of mainstream games for current gen consoles for at least 1-2 years. Like COD, sports titles etc.

I don't care about modern warfare series anyway. By the time Black Ops 3 releases i'll probably have my next gen console.
#12Wiild_picklePosted 4/6/2013 5:43:01 PM
K guys the Next Cod Is MODERN WARFARE 4 and its going to The 720 and the PLAYSTATION 4 they said that They are making the graphics realer ( idk why they said that) It will be like your actully the game (if u have a 3D TV that is) they also said that they will be making a alternate MW4 for the 360 program they are putting just about 3 to 4 million dollars on this project and it will probably be the last consle for about 15 to 16 years and work more on the games, and the PS4 will have the X-box 360 games to it (Halo not included).
---
-The Wiild of Pickles when it comes to Zombies-
#13Wiild_picklePosted 4/6/2013 5:44:39 PM
Wiild_pickle posted...
K guys the Next Cod Is MODERN WARFARE 4 and its going to The 720 and the PLAYSTATION 4 they said that They are making the graphics realer ( idk why they said that) It will be like your actully the game (if u have a 3D TV that is) they also said that they will be making a alternate MW4 for the 360 program they are putting just about 3 to 4 million dollars on this project and it will probably be the last consle for about 15 to 16 years and work more on the games, and the PS4 will have the X-box 360 games to it (Halo not included).

Minecraft will be put on the PS4 version as a beta test then they will decide from there.
---
-The Wiild of Pickles when it comes to Zombies-
#14nuschler2212Posted 4/6/2013 9:41:06 PM
I think relying on CoD to sell next gen consoles is a mistake.

I've loved the series since it started ok the PC and am absolutely sick of the direction it's gone. I've progressively played the last three games less and less. Connections issues with all three have frustrated many.

People like me aren't going to affect game sales that much, but we will affect console sales because at this point I can drop 500 bucks on a new console and game. Whereas many of the people who currently love CoD as it is are younger, typically aren't affected by a lake of quality but can't go out and buy big item purchases easily.

I'm looking forward to the new console. But if CoD is going to be the best game on it, given the diminishing quality over the last few games, it won't be a day one purchase.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#15L96A1BOSSPosted 4/8/2013 6:18:51 AM
I got BO2 with season pass the game lag so bad it's already out of my playlist. I got to be mentally impair going off the idea that cod going to let me buy next gen right out the gates even though the PS4 look like a day 1 purchase that have no effect if cod get release at the same time.
#16L96A1BOSSPosted 4/8/2013 6:29:18 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
COD will die if they go straight out all next gen console this season you got to take a few facts into consideration it take a while for people to buy new console last gen I didn't pick up until 3 years later and I had the money look at battlefield 4 they smart enough to already let it know it's a current gen tittle. New Gen never sell millions out the gate so cod can't sell million without people owning high price new console.

Whats the difference between bf3 and bf4? It looks the same to me

it's not about the difference between bf3 and bf4. It's the fact of how moving to next gen work million of people don't just have that kind of money laying around so EA was smart enough to plan next gen and last gen release. FYI the new cod is confirmed to be next gen only. remember xbox 360? cod4 was release 1 year later.