Wait, wait, wait! Zombies has a plot?

#1Abefikus07Posted 4/6/2013 3:31:02 PM
Could someone educate my ass? Cuz i had no idea there was a storyline to the zombies mode.
---
"The only thing a goverment's good for is getting in a man's way."
GT: BigDamnHero86
#2CammyApplePosted 4/6/2013 3:33:43 PM
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_(mode)/Story
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#3GnaTAcEPosted 4/6/2013 3:37:20 PM
And it all resolves to nothing because tranzit never ends.
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
#4HowlingCargo144Posted 4/6/2013 3:46:19 PM
The plot of Zombie mode is a strange thing, no one really agrees on everything. Since there is no real story confirmation from Treyarch, a lot of the story is guessing, and versions of it vary widely. The Call of Duty Wiki has a good version. Here's a direct link:

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_(mode)/Story

Another version, the one I personaly think is the best one so far, in on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMtK4LqJGFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBsssY8sNn4

It's a two part video. They only go from Verruckt to Moon, so they don't include Tranzit or Die Rise, but they are pretty good IMO.

Until, or if, Treyarch releases something telling the real story, we are all left to guess.
---
XBLGT: HowlingCargo144, as if anyone actually cares
#5DvoloS88Posted 4/6/2013 5:10:12 PM
Yes but its quite childish, looked it up yesterday night because I heard the color of the eyes had to do with a different person possessing them. At first I was like ok I can get into this, but quickly realized its a bunch of stupid bs lol.
#6Don_of_BladesPosted 4/6/2013 5:20:09 PM(edited)
DvoloS88 posted...
Yes but its quite childish, looked it up yesterday night because I heard the color of the eyes had to do with a different person possessing them. At first I was like ok I can get into this, but quickly realized its a bunch of stupid bs lol.

its not bs, when samantha was controlling the zombies, they're eyes are orange. when richtofen switched places with samantha and took control they're eyes changed to blue as evidenced by moon, transit, and die rise.
#7Wiild_picklePosted 4/6/2013 5:37:36 PM
each map has its own story line even on the WAW ones they follow 1 huge story line about Samantha, richtochen, and another guy (forgot), they are used in the zombies of 2025 and They added Mutated Monkey dogs thingys as well (Die Rise[revolution required, free id u get season pass])
---
-The Wiild of Pickles when it comes to Zombies-
#8TheBEST305gamerPosted 4/7/2013 9:27:11 AM
DvoloS88 posted...

So you were turned off by a fictional story line in a fictional game because it's.. fictional.

Got it.
#9NriepwPosted 4/7/2013 9:40:13 AM
Don_of_Blades posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

its not bs, when samantha was controlling the zombies, they're eyes are orange. when richtofen switched places with samantha and took control they're eyes changed to blue as evidenced by moon, transit, and die rise.

Don't forget Nuketown zombies. Nuketown takes place while everyone is on Moon and at a certain round all of the eyes change to blue.
#10Syko_DarksydePosted 4/7/2013 12:17:19 PM
DvoloS88 posted...

How is it BS? Seems like your bitter over something.