Black Ops 1 > Black Ops 2

#21Syko_DarksydePosted 4/7/2013 12:15:24 PM
Beating the campaign on veteran would have been impossible without target finder.
#22Dark_Dash99Posted 4/7/2013 1:24:41 PM
Syko_Darksyde posted...
Beating the campaign on veteran would have been impossible without target finder.

lol no i did it without a TF
---
R- Executive-R
Ive got a curved sword. big. CURVED. SWORD.
#23Majora1988Posted 4/7/2013 1:30:44 PM
moloko posted...
AaronHutch posted...

Perk Balance - Black Ops 1 wins(Ghost was not that bad, crybabies. dexterity and toughness trump everything)

I've said it before...and I will keep saying it. People who whined about Ghost were just people who relied on radar to get their kills. They would complain and complain saying how most Ghost users were campers, but I know from my own personal experience that wasn't really the case. Campers in Black Ops 1 used all kinds of different perks. Ghost whiners were just radar babies who didn't want to admit it so they just called Ghost users campers. And Treyarch listened to them, unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huIts9urGcM

Explains it better than I could.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#24fatclemenzaPosted 4/7/2013 1:30:49 PM
I read the topic title and came in to say "no" because BO1 was boring. Every gun was the same and they all sounded pathetic
---
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot,
An assassin that's second to none, The Man with the Golden Gun
#25ffalcons7Posted 4/7/2013 1:35:45 PM
if you can't dodge a bouncing betty you are bad.
#26Syko_DarksydePosted 4/7/2013 1:56:51 PM
Dark_Dash99 posted...
Syko_Darksyde posted...

No doubt but it made it easier.
#27Lerp85Posted 4/7/2013 2:05:45 PM
Syko_Darksyde posted...
Dark_Dash99 posted...
Syko_Darksyde posted...

Yet you say impossible. LOL

and to the TC, wow, just wow. You need to learn that people play differently, and adapt to such things. And maps were smaller before so that made it harder to camp? What? Ok what ever. I am thinking your just a troll and gonna move one.
#28ShadowUmbreon42Posted 4/7/2013 2:10:08 PM
moloko posted...
AaronHutch posted...

Perk Balance - Black Ops 1 wins(Ghost was not that bad, crybabies. dexterity and toughness trump everything)

I've said it before...and I will keep saying it. People who whined about Ghost were just people who relied on radar to get their kills. They would complain and complain saying how most Ghost users were campers, but I know from my own personal experience that wasn't really the case. Campers in Black Ops 1 used all kinds of different perks. Ghost whiners were just radar babies who didn't want to admit it so they just called Ghost users campers. And Treyarch listened to them, unfortunately.

No they didn't they BUFFED ghost in mw3 in a form called assassin/camper pro. If you gave the old ghost to someone in bo2 NOBODY WOULD MOVE with their tf LMGs
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400
#29Syko_DarksydePosted 4/7/2013 5:55:47 PM
Lerp85 posted...
Syko_Darksyde posted...
Dark_Dash99 posted...
Syko_Darksyde posted...

Yet you say impossible. LOL

and to the TC, wow, just wow. You need to learn that people play differently, and adapt to such things. And maps were smaller before so that made it harder to camp? What? Ok what ever. I am thinking your just a troll and gonna move one.

You haven't heard of an exaggeration before?
#30TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/7/2013 9:49:00 PM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
moloko posted...
AaronHutch posted...

No they didn't they BUFFED ghost in mw3 in a form called assassin/camper pro. If you gave the old ghost to someone in bo2 NOBODY WOULD MOVE with their tf LMGs

A lot of people don't move now and use their Betties as alarms so what's the big deal? That's the problem with this community, people always whine and cry about others not playing the way they want them to play and throw out blind assumptions as if they're fact.

The new Ghost hurts people who rather play with strategy instead of running around like a hyperactive child, people who move around the map but stop when they feel they need to, like if an enemy is unknowingly coming towards them or if they're waiting for enemies to run past. That's why I don't even bother using it in his game and just shoot down the uavs instead...until someone cries about that and makes them indestructible in the next CoD.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D