Treyarch should implement a sniper only playlist

#1ArcXenosPosted 4/7/2013 1:25:40 AM
Keep those trickshotters together.

I would take a proper sniper over some 360yy jokescoper any day.
---
Kids are cruel, are you in touch with your inner child ?
#2MasterSplinterWPosted 4/7/2013 1:43:45 AM
I like this idea. Right now I have to go play sticks and stones to get something close to a "snipers only" fix
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad
#3Brass_EyePosted 4/7/2013 1:48:33 AM
This is actually a good idea. Although I can imagine some people being in it to hard scope and others quick scope so anger would still ensue.
---
My last signature was modded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs&feature=relmfu
#4ArcXenos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:54:51 AM
Brass_Eye posted...
This is actually a good idea. Although I can imagine some people being in it to hard scope and others quick scope so anger would still ensue.

This would cater to a larger amount of people. Yes, people are still gonna be angry, but at the price of making 2 sides happy (Proper snipers and other regular players).

Trickshotters probably won't complain as much as them being in a regular playlist. What they should understand is that their way of playing the game will definitely cause them to die alot, which most of them don't want to admit.

I just don't like the fact that 6 of them are in a party and then they invite their friends to the other team to setup for them.
---
Kids are cruel, are you in touch with your inner child ?
#5Eternal_WarlordPosted 4/7/2013 3:33:40 AM
I would like this.

I need a decent place to counter-snipe on different maps both large and small so I can adapt better.

I'd hardscope the crap out of those trickshotters and they'd probably hate me but thankfully I do not give a damn what some random on the internet thinks.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#6NinjaDeath911Posted 4/7/2013 4:36:56 AM
Brass_Eye posted...

This convo has been going on since COD4

people wanted creek and over grown as a sniper lobby, but for SNIPING not run and gun quick scoping.
#7SolarityPosted 4/7/2013 6:07:59 AM
A snipers only playlist, and a no snipers playlist...
---
/// Astro A50 | BenQ RL2450HT ///
XBL /// ClownBaby MC ///
#8z1hayzePosted 4/7/2013 6:10:25 AM
Pistols only playlist first.
---
XBL & PSN GT- xxpurplehayzexx
#9StigmaStylePosted 4/7/2013 6:16:09 AM(edited)
Headshots only playlist first.
#10BeastlyIguanaPosted 4/7/2013 6:21:41 AM
Assault shield only playlist. Now.
---
Voth tu ahrk spaan.