Treyarch should implement a sniper only playlist

#11Astro_B0mbPosted 4/7/2013 7:57:52 AM
ArcXenos posted...
Brass_Eye posted...
This is actually a good idea. Although I can imagine some people being in it to hard scope and others quick scope so anger would still ensue.

This would cater to a larger amount of people. Yes, people are still gonna be angry, but at the price of making 2 sides happy (Proper snipers and other regular players).

Trickshotters probably won't complain as much as them being in a regular playlist. What they should understand is that their way of playing the game will definitely cause them to die alot, which most of them don't want to admit.

I just don't like the fact that 6 of them are in a party and then they invite their friends to the other team to setup for them.

If they invite a friend to setup on blops 2, they are bad. Setup clips are only usable on mw2.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#12skydragonslashPosted 4/7/2013 6:36:16 PM
Use what you want only playlist
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNYlgtsVNQ
#13ronXwhitePosted 4/7/2013 6:38:44 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...
ArcXenos posted...
Brass_Eye posted...
This is actually a good idea. Although I can imagine some people being in it to hard scope and others quick scope so anger would still ensue.

This would cater to a larger amount of people. Yes, people are still gonna be angry, but at the price of making 2 sides happy (Proper snipers and other regular players).

Trickshotters probably won't complain as much as them being in a regular playlist. What they should understand is that their way of playing the game will definitely cause them to die alot, which most of them don't want to admit.

I just don't like the fact that 6 of them are in a party and then they invite their friends to the other team to setup for them.

If they invite a friend to setup on blops 2, they are bad. Setup clips are only usable on mw2.

setup clips shouldnt be usable anywhere. this community is lolbad.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - Proud Member of RedScreen
My first 100+ gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRY8au3ourk
#14CaffeineSnorterPosted 4/7/2013 6:43:28 PM
I remember how wonderful the BF3 pistol only servers were. I mean that was probably the most fun I had in that game.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#15Astro_B0mbPosted 4/7/2013 7:33:54 PM
ronXwhite posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
ArcXenos posted...
Brass_Eye posted...

setup clips shouldnt be usable anywhere. this community is lolbad.

Mw2 is 98% snipers now so finding a search game without a full team of snipers is a rarity, so you rarely see bills.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.