i got killed by the luckiest Sniper shot in cod history. Video

#21AlexanaxelaPosted 4/7/2013 3:36:32 PM
stop campin?
---
All humans will, without exception, eventually die.
After they die, the place they go is MU.
#22Mr_CumberdalePosted 4/7/2013 4:00:35 PM
Wow that was amazing :D
---
GT: Why you quit
#23RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 4/7/2013 4:27:40 PM(edited)
Rough but I think I actually pulled off one worse against a guy in CoD4. I won't even pretend it wasn't luck. I blasted some guy from one inside one of the stairwell buildings when he was getting an objective in another building straight through the wall on Chinatown. I literally just shot at where the objective indicator was for giggles and scored a headshot. I had no idea he was there and was just messing around. I'd probably have been my biggest "Wha?!?!" moment in my CoD career if it happened to me. I wish I had a recording of it, it was pure stupid luck and 0% effort.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO, Pawn: Kyrestia- Sorcerer
Dragon's Dogma alts & pawns: JosieBleak- Fighter, PhantasyStarPSO- Bezel Ranger
#24NriepwPosted 4/7/2013 6:17:52 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Was that hc domination? How else did ur idiot team mate kill you? I hate when randoms get mad because they thought u were blocking the door. And even i can pull off that snipe these days. Quickscope got stupid easy with that target assist patch

You might want to watch that video again.
#25ZuuFPosted 4/7/2013 6:38:34 PM
The luckiest sniper kill someone ever had on me was during a match on Summit...

A couple of teammates of mine were camping the larger door in the center building, when I had just entered there after a brief encounter, waiting to heal from my virtual wounds. As I watched the kill cam, he killed my teammate on the left (this guy was sniping from the red tin building), and as he was going after the other teammate of mine, his thumb must have slipped...and he landed what must have been a headshot on me through the wall.
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
Feel free to check my ZuuF facebook page for samples.
#26Pelo0wnPosted 4/7/2013 6:54:24 PM
Nice hacked controller
---
You call it strategy ?
I call it ' camping because you're bad
#27TornadofoxPosted 4/7/2013 7:38:51 PM
I didnt know FMJs worked that well, thats crazy
#28Shadow_ZujedPosted 4/7/2013 7:54:24 PM
That was all skill. Who are you kidding?
---
"If anyone else can just feel theirs and let me know if it is normal I would really appriciate it."-mrbakasan
#29supercoolisaacPosted 4/7/2013 8:04:02 PM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-40YalWsdc

this kid was mad

edit: lerth beat me to it haha.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#30acetunerPosted 4/7/2013 9:01:32 PM
I dont see the luck.
---
Lancia Stratos in Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Started 8-17-12