Looking for good players to get trip cap medal, i want dom master challenge

#1Purely_LuckPosted 4/7/2013 12:53:07 PM
Hey is anyone willing to get a 6 man going for the trip cap medal? I want the title really bad to complete my rare title collection.
---
LoL IGN:Paradox, Gamertag-Nuhlified-Best Search and Destory player on the Blops 2 boards. MW2>Blops2>Cod4
#2swgetemPosted 4/7/2013 12:57:04 PM
im down...whats ur gt??
#3Purely_Luck(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:01:41 PM
Nuhlified
---
LoL IGN:Paradox, Gamertag-Nuhlified-Best Search and Destory player on the Blops 2 boards. MW2>Blops2>Cod4
#4RiceKrispies1Posted 4/7/2013 1:55:57 PM
Here's how we did it, super easy. Get a match on Cargo. Have the team loaded with blackbirds and loadstars. Don't get a lot of points in the first half, but get enough to have at least 2 loadstars. Let the other team have most of the cap points so you don't win before the medal is done.

In the second half, unleash hell, Split your team to the caps, have a loadstar watch from the sky. vSats help a ton since you know exactly where they're going. Now you just have to hope that the entire other team doesn't quit.
#5karmaapainPosted 4/7/2013 2:50:35 PM
RiceKrispies1 posted...
Here's how we did it, super easy. Get a match on Cargo. Have the team loaded with blackbirds and loadstars. Don't get a lot of points in the first half, but get enough to have at least 2 loadstars. Let the other team have most of the cap points so you don't win before the medal is done.

In the second half, unleash hell, Split your team to the caps, have a loadstar watch from the sky. vSats help a ton since you know exactly where they're going. Now you just have to hope that the entire other team doesn't quit.

Easier said than done my friend
---
GT: Spoon Slap U